Governer MILF - Sexist or not?

• Yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
I guess you haven't heard his ******* vs. black people bit.

Duh! That's what I was referring to. :cuckoo:

You said this:
****** is just a racial slur. It doesn't conotate any characteristics of a person.

Chris Rock's entire bit COMPLETELY disagrees with what you said here.

Last edited:
Duh! That's what I was referring to. :cuckoo:

You said this:
****** is just a racial slur. It doesn't conotate any characteristics of a person.

Chris Rock's entire bit COMPLETELY disagrees with what you said here.

My bad on that one. What I meant was that I don't believe Chris would consider racist calling just some black people the n word.

I think it is sexist....especially when speaking about a possible vp of the usa....although a compliment in the sense that most every woman wants to keep herself up and look good at any age or after giving birth and although the term milf is rude, it is also a compliment.

it is sexist because the term implies that the woman is not in the career position she is in because of her smarts and brains, but probably there because of her body...she made it to the top on her back or her knees...this is what it indicates when speaking about a person who will be your boss so to say, or a leader....she would take a comment about her career accomplishments as more of a compliment, i can assure you of that....men.

There's a time or place for the milf comments...with Sarah, it is not the time, imho.

care

I think it is sexist....especially when speaking about a possible vp of the usa....although a compliment in the sense that most every woman wants to keep herself up and look good at any age or after giving birth and although the term milf is rude, it is also a compliment.

it is sexist because the term implies that the woman is not in the career position she is in because of her smarts and brains, but probably there because of her body...she made it to the top on her back or her knees...this is what it indicates when speaking about a person who will be your boss so to say, or a leader....she would take a comment about her career accomplishments as more of a compliment, i can assure you of that....men.

There's a time or place for the milf comments...with Sarah, it is not the time, imho.

care

Odd----the liberals berate her career accomplishments at every opportunity and have assumed that she was only picked as a VP candidate because she is a woman. Who is the misogynist party here ?

care

I never read that implication into the term. Just hot mom, nothing more, nothing less.

Odd----the liberals berate her career accomplishments at every opportunity and have assumed that she was only picked as a VP candidate because she is a woman. Who is the misogynist party here ?

Because she's playing above her head. That isn't misogyny. Misogyny ... no, make that cynisism, was picking her because he thought hillary supporters were retarded and wanted ANY woman in the white house.

Major miscalculation on McCain's part. Every one of the undecideds during the debate said she made them less likely to vote for McCain.

It is NOt misogyny to question her credentials. And the left doesn't have to diminish her.. she diminishes herself by being uninformed; by not reading; and by winking at the camera and not answering questions at a debate.

you betcha!

I never read that implication into the term. Just hot mom, nothing more, nothing less.

mom/mother i'd like to F***= milf

it is sexist.... if F is used in this manner, for someone that is going to be your leader or boss...

you can easily say she is a smart and an attractive woman....you put the ''F***'' in there and it lowers her to just being fuc*able and wiped out her career accomplishments with that one word imo.

mom/mother i'd like to F***= milf

it is sexist.... if F is used in this manner, for someone that is going to be your leader or boss...

you can easily say she is a smart and an attractive woman....you put the ''F***'' in there and it lowers her to just being fuc*able and wiped out her career accomplishments with that one word imo.

A garbage---are you telling me that a woman can't be attractive AND accomplished ?? Now THAT is definately sexist.

1: prejudice or discrimination based on sex ; especially : discrimination against women
2: behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex
— sex·ist \ˈsek-sist\ adjective or noun

Im not sure if that comment is discriminating against Palin, but I tend to think of it as more of an "Attraction" comment, however if it is sexist then I suppose both men & women are guilty of it from time to time.

1: prejudice or discrimination based on sex ; especially : discrimination against women
2: behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex
— sex·ist \ˈsek-sist\ adjective or noun

Im not sure if that comment is discriminating against Palin, but I tend to think of it as more of an "Attraction" comment, however if it is sexist then I suppose both men & women are guilty of it from time to time.

All people are some kind of 'ist' from time to time. It's not the great SIN people try to make it out to be.

Quick couple of questions y'all......

Comparing Tina Fey and Sarah Palin. Both are accomplished ladies, both are successful in their careers, and both have pretty much the same appearance.

Now......if calling Palin a MILF is sexist, then what is it when you call Tina Fey a MILF?

Between the 2, I'd rather bone Tina.

You are really slow arent you?

It is not sexist to be attracted to anyone.

It is sexist to tell a woman seeking a job from you that you would like to fuck her.

Nope, that would be either soliciting prostitution or sexual harassment depending on the feelings of the local law.

Forum List

Back