Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Last night I was discussing the upcoming election with a guy who called, in all seriousness, Palin Governer Milf. Not once, but twice.

I thought he was being a sexist and told him so, though he insisted he wasn't being a sexist.

What do you think--is calling Palin Governer Milf sexist or not?

:confused:

Meaning it ain't got nuthin to do with anything. Unless you are suggesting that because William Joyce means what he says about blacks, he's not a racist. :cuckoo:
You're telling me if you are attracted to someone in that way you are being sexist? I don't think Joyce wants to have sex with black people.

it's not sexist unless calling ALL women who are hot moms is sexist.

I venture most people think Jessica Alba is a MILF, so is Kate Hudson, Angelina Jolie, and various other women who have children but who men still find extremely attractive and wouldn't mind seeing naked.

Personally I see nothing about Palin that would scream sexy but I'm not a guy so what do I know.

It's not rude. It's not sexist. Depending on the company, it may be in bad taste. Look, the reality is that men look at a woman and, because the only information we have to go on is visual, we make certain determinations based on what we see. The more attractive a woman, the more likely we are to want to get to know her. It may be a tad crass, but I'm willing to bet that the majority of first reactions men have when seeing any woman for the first time is, "I'd hit it" or thoughts to that affect. That's just the nature of nature and no amount of PC sensitivity training will change those instincts. It's that type of reaction that insures the propogation of the human race.

It's not rude. It's not sexist. Depending on the company, it may be in bad taste. Look, the reality is that men look at a woman and, because the only information we have to go on is visual, we make certain determinations based on what we see. The more attractive a woman, the more likely we are to want to get to know her. It may be a tad crass, but I'm willing to bet that the majority of first reactions men have when seeing any woman for the first time is, "I'd hit it" or thoughts to that affect. That's just the nature of nature and no amount of PC sensitivity training will change those instincts. It's that type of reaction that insures the propogation of the human race.

Quite often it's also the second through ninth reactions. :cool:

But of course again I come back to the matter of objectification. I've had it beaten into my head that objectifying women is sexist. Have I been misinformed?

But of course again I come back to the matter of objectification. I've had it beaten into my head that objectifying women is sexist. Have I been misinformed?

This is a good question, and I tend to agree, objectifying women is not a good thing.

On the other hand, I do not find the term "MILF" to be objectifying, necessarily. Certainly it is not in good taste, but is it really anything more than an extension of "babe" or "fox" or "hottie?"

In today's world, I sometimes wonder if the idea of "objectifying women" is relevant. In a time where millions are hyper-sensitive to the smallest slight and willing to sue, whose to say what "objectifying" is anymore?

But, what do I know? I may be the wrong person to ask. I am a man, I loathe political correctness, and I love women.

If you call all women milfs then you are probably being sexist. If you only call certain women milfs then you probably are not. It's not rocket science.

If you call all women milfs then you are probably being sexist. If you only call certain women milfs then you probably are not. It's not rocket science.

So then calling only certain black people ****** isn't racist. Got it!

No, it's not the same thing at all. Believing black people inferior is stupid. Being attracted to someone is not.

How can you tell beliefs of inferiority are at play in one case and not in the other?

I have never been so attracted to a person and at the same time despised them so like I do Palin. But damn she is a piece of ass. Todd, you did a good job. Even though you want to succeed from America and your leader in the Alaskan Independence Party wants America to burn in hell, you are a smart man bagging that babe.

I heard the GOP pass her around the oval office while Todd sits in the waiting room, blocked by 5 secret service guys. He hears his wife screaming in ecstacy and you hear Dick Chaney laughing with Bush as Condy and Sarah are forced to scissors each others timbers.

Well said, hjmick! :clap2:

Forum List

Back