Gov Walker's WS Set To Have Budget SURPLUS 2011, 2012 & 2013

Actually its more of a shell game to cover up rank corruption on his party

That alleged surplus came by selling off public properties/utilities through graft.
A Secret Deal Between Gov. Walker And Koch Brothers Buried In State Budget? - Forbes

The guy is a goddamn crook.
The clintons are the biggest crooks in gov't. besides obamaturd and the stupid left supports them, but that is different isn't it? Idiots!!

Not the point, but thanks for trying. I guess anything to avoid the subject at hand.

Only one Clinton is in government and she is categorically useless. The only person to treat Secretary of State like a door prize.

As for Obama, if you can show me lining his pockets by selling off Federal properties to cronies, you are welcome to use it as a counter-example. Short of that, you are just breaking wind.

Ame®icano;4051658 said:

That alleged surplus came by selling off public properties/utilities through graft.
A Secret Deal Between Gov. Walker And Koch Brothers Buried In State Budget? - Forbes

Looks like left knows all about shell games. They see it everywhere, except among themselves.

In other words, I have you dead to rights on the subject. I have brought in material to support my position factually. So in response, you make an ad homenem partisan whine.

So Forbes is a Partisan Lefty rag?

Hey, who knew! Color me surprised!!

Wow TM that is the best you got! Walker balanced the budget, didn't lay off a single teacher like liberal hell holes, CA, IL, NY and etc have been doing to years, in fact WS is hiring teachers (I know a bunch of laid off Chicago teachers going north for jobs) and he is lowering the student per teacher ratio. Yet the best you have is Walker "supposedly" campaigning against highspeed rail project and then in MARCH "supposedly" accepting it! Wow good argument! Not to mention your source is the defamatory Huffingglue Post!

Projections about projections?

Actuals for 2011! Meaning they went from a $3.6 billion deficit to a surplus. Those are actuals, but since '12 & '13 aren't here they can only be projections and the projections are based off this years actuals.

If you want to keep it only to actuals, then I could retitle it. Walker Turns 2011 $3.6 bil deficit into a Surplus, and is PROJECTED to have surpluses in '12 & '13!!!

Ame®icano;4051658 said:

Looks like left knows all about shell games. They see it everywhere, except among themselves.

In other words, I have you dead to rights on the subject. I have brought in material to support my position factually. So in response, you make an ad homenem partisan whine.

A February article discussing a conspiracy theory is not considered "dead to rights" on the subject...

Has a Koch subsidiary actually purchased any of the state-owned power plants? Are there even discussions underway to do so?

Do you have any other current information on this conspiracy theory?

I want someone to show me how taking away collective bargaining rights contributed to this surplus. ;)

Ame®icano;4051658 said:

What facts have you brought in? You mean the source that DIRECTLY says none of the accusations have a shred or proof or the line in a bill that says the local government CAN sell property off. Nothing that says that is what closed the budget gap or to who that property was sold to.

Find that and you have a point.

Walker's reforms are working exactly as they should. Unions spent $40 million to try and take over the legislature because they knew these reforms would work and soon spread to other states - effectively destroying them. Even FDR recognized that public sector unions are a bad deal for taxpayers. Great job by Walker - he stuck to his principals.

Liberalism is a bubble, it's bursting....

Liberals’ Wisconsin Waterloo - The Washington Post

Walker’s legislation does limit the issues subject to collective bargaining and requires teachers and most other public employees to contribute more of the costs of their health and pension plans. Hitherto, in Wisconsin’s school districts, teachers contributed on average 5 percent or less to their health-care premiums.

Teachers unions can no longer bargain to require school districts to purchase teachers’ health insurance from the union’s preferred provider, which is especially expensive. This is saving millions of dollars and reducing teacher layoffs.

teachers unions may no longer automatically deduct dues from members’ paychecks. After Colorado in 2001 required public employees unions to have annual votes reauthorizing collection of dues, membership in the Colorado Association of Public Employees declined 70 percent. In 2005, Indiana stopped collecting dues from unionized public employees; in 2011, there are 90 percent fewer dues-paying members. In Utah, the end of automatic dues deductions for political activities in 2001 caused teachers’ payments to fall 90 percent. After a similar law passed in 1992 in Washington state, the percentage of teachers making such contributions declined from 82 to 11.
THIS, and nothing else, is why unions in WI tried so hard to thwart Walker.

Assuming there is one.

If the State is doing great I doubt seriously that the taxpayers will be recalling Walker.

Hell. They will probably reelect him in a landslide.

Only time will tell on that one.

Ame®icano;4051658 said:

A February article discussing a conspiracy theory is not considered "dead to rights" on the subject...

Has a Koch subsidiary actually purchased any of the state-owned power plants? Are there even discussions underway to do so?

Don't give me that conspiracy theory bullshit. Forbes is not a partisan political rag.

It was written into the State budget along with the measure to attack the unions. I already linked to where the full budget bill could be found and what section it was listed under. There is no conjecture.

Its there. You just don't want to admit that your boy is a thief.

It got buried in the budget and passed. Rather than flap your gums, why don't you find some research to the contrary.

Assuming there is one.

If the State is doing great I doubt seriously that the taxpayers will be recalling Walker.

Hell. They will probably reelect him in a landslide.

Only time will tell on that one.

Well, apparantly there are some really stupid people in the Madison area....

Don't give me that conspiracy theory bullshit. Forbes is not a partisan political rag.
That comes straight from the article... You should read it... It's a theory... The article author even states that...

It was written into the State budget along with the measure to attack the unions. I already linked to where the full budget bill could be found and what section it was listed under. There is no conjecture.

It got buried in the budget and passed. Rather than flap your gums, why don't you find some research to the contrary.
Listen, dipshit... You're the one who claimed that Walker "sold off public properties/utilities through graft" (your words)...

Nothing in your February 2011 article shows where any company ACTUALLY PURCHASED any public property or utilities... In fact, straight from the article you linked:

Note that there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that such a conspiracy in under way. This is just a theory being circulated – and, at this point, nothing more. But it is, at the least, a theory that we will eventually be able to substantiate or finally dismiss depending on what happens to the state’s public utilities.

Now, dumbass, if you have anything to prove that your conspiracy theory actually happened I'd certainly be willing to read it...

That comes straight from the article... You should read it... It's a theory... The article author even states that...

Listen, dipshit... You're the one who claimed that Walker "sold off public properties/utilities through graft" (your words)...

Nothing in your February 2011 article shows where any company ACTUALLY PURCHASED any public property or utilities... In fact, straight from the article you linked:

Note that there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that such a conspiracy in under way. This is just a theory being circulated – and, at this point, nothing more. But it is, at the least, a theory that we will eventually be able to substantiate or finally dismiss depending on what happens to the state’s public utilities.

Now, dumbass, if you have anything to prove that your conspiracy theory actually happened I'd certainly be willing to read it...

Why does CryingKoala ignore the preponderance of evidence???

Forum List

Back