Gov Walker Owns Candy Crowley

Three more months or four more months or whatever it takes to get through the Bush recession or the conservative economic disaster or whatever you want to call it.

According to the National Bureau of Economic Research that ended in June of 2009 so that would mean the were trying to recover from the Obama/liberal economic disaster.

OK, then, we'll call it the conservative economic disaster. The seed was planted in the late '70s by the Carter administration and was nutured by increasingly conservative economic policy over the succeeding 30+ years. Both Republicans and Democrats are responsible because conservatism is the problem.

So Obama is really a conservative? Pelosi is really a conservative?
Just how stupid are you again?

There talking about extending unemployment benefits another three months and when those three months are up what then?

Three more months or four more months or whatever it takes to get through the Bush recession or the conservative economic disaster or whatever you want to call it.

According to the National Bureau of Economic Research that ended in June of 2009 so that would mean the were trying to recover from the Obama/liberal economic disaster.

your party created the mess .

maybe you should stick to facts for a change

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

I am so looking forward to hearing Mitt Romney with Chris Wallace today on Fox News Channel at 11:00 am, to repeat at 3:00pm. Think how strong the economy would have been had he been elected president. JOBS everywhere...low taxes and regulations. A rising tide lifts all boats.

If Trickle-down economics worked, don't you think 2007 - 2013 would have been the best years ever?

The answer remains a fair and simple tax code with heavy investments in education and infrastructure.
Um what was the UE rate in 2007? Who was the president after that? WHich party controlled Congress before and during that time?
It is like libs suffer mass amnesia and you have to keep reminding them that Obama has been president for 5 years and Dems have controlled Congress for 7.

you better tell boner he hasn't run the house for few years.

then you can ask him why they refuse to place bills on the voting docket.

You see nothing can get done if boner refuses to vote on what the congress passes.

OK, then, we'll call it the conservative economic disaster. The seed was planted in the late '70s by the Carter administration and was nutured by increasingly conservative economic policy over the succeeding 30+ years. Both Republicans and Democrats are responsible because conservatism is the problem.

Not as stupid as you. I can distinguish between responding to conservative influence and being a conservative.

Not as stupid as you. I can distinguish between responding to conservative influence and being a conservative.

So Pelosi and Obama have had no influence on US policy? What stratosphere do you live in??

So Pelosi and Obama have had no influence on US policy? What stratosphere do you live in??

Unlike you, my feet are planted firmly on the ground. Obama and Pelosi are influenced by conservative policy ideas. They shouldn't be, though, because conservative policy ideas always are bad.

Unlike you, my feet are planted firmly on the ground. Obama and Pelosi are influenced by conservative policy ideas. They shouldn't be, though, because conservative policy ideas always are bad.

LOL!!! Your feet are firmly on the ground of Planet Liberal, where Nancy Pelosi is channelling Milton Friedman.
Tell me some more. I need a laugh.

Both Democrats and Republicans are responsible because of conservatism do you realize how little sense that makes?

Both Democrats and Republicans are responsible because of conservatism do you realize how little sense that makes?

Obviously, it's too complicated for you.

Even liberal policy makers sometimes have to accept conservative ideas. Bill Clinton signed both NAFTA and TANF. Both are extremely bad conservative ideas.

Obviously, it's too complicated for you.

Even liberal policy makers sometimes have to accept conservative ideas. Bill Clinton signed both NAFTA and TANF. Both are extremely bad conservative ideas.

Not complicated at all your clear cut blind partisan who want's to blame one party for everything by pretending both parties support the same economic policies in this case conservative. Bill Clinton had to accept neither of those he had something called the veto.

So the far left Candy Crowley at the far left CNN interviews Walker using far left overtones and propaganda.

Just like how she showed how far left she was during the debates in 2012.

Anyone surprised?

So the far left Candy Crowley at the far left CNN interviews Walker using far left overtones and propaganda.

Just like how she showed how far left she was during the debates in 2012.

Anyone surprised?
The Right will never forgive Crowley for correcting Mitt in that debate. Well, it did make him look foolish.

he will NEVER be president.

man is the right devoid of any talent of the presidential level

I thought that too but compared to many of their stupid candidates, he has a shot. He knows where the money is and how to get at it.

He has a shot in that he seems more "reasonable" then the other possibilities, has shown incredible resilience (I'll give him that one) and seems to learn from mistakes.

However, if he gets passed the primaries, and that's probably a big if, he's got no shot in the General.

In the current Electoral Math, a GOP candidate has to win Ohio. Walker can't win Ohio with his union busting activities. He won't win PA or MI either and my cost the GOP Indiana.

Forum List

Back