Gov Walker Owns Candy Crowley

So the far left Candy Crowley at the far left CNN interviews Walker using far left overtones and propaganda.

Just like how she showed how far left she was during the debates in 2012.

Anyone surprised?
The Right will never forgive Crowley for correcting Mitt in that debate. Well, it did make him look foolish.

Yep, would have been really good if the bitch weren't WRONG!

But she did get her bias in, will likely never moderate another debate in her miserable commie life.

So the far left Candy Crowley at the far left CNN interviews Walker using far left overtones and propaganda.

Anyone surprised?
The Right will never forgive Crowley for correcting Mitt in that debate. Well, it did make him look foolish.

You mean the correction that was not correct to begin with?

I thought that too but compared to many of their stupid candidates, he has a shot. He knows where the money is and how to get at it.

He has a shot in that he seems more "reasonable" then the other possibilities, has shown incredible resilience (I'll give him that one) and seems to learn from mistakes.

However, if he gets passed the primaries, and that's probably a big if, he's got no shot in the General.

In the current Electoral Math, a GOP candidate has to win Ohio. Walker can't win Ohio with his union busting activities. He won't win PA or MI either and my cost the GOP Indiana.

And the far left propaganda continues.....

He has a shot in that he seems more "reasonable" then the other possibilities, has shown incredible resilience (I'll give him that one) and seems to learn from mistakes.

However, if he gets passed the primaries, and that's probably a big if, he's got no shot in the General.

In the current Electoral Math, a GOP candidate has to win Ohio. Walker can't win Ohio with his union busting activities. He won't win PA or MI either and my cost the GOP Indiana.

Why thanks...however it's only propaganda if it's not true....unfortunately for you, I'm 100% correct and you know it.

Why thanks...however it's only propaganda if it's not true....unfortunately for you, I'm 100% correct and you know it.

Yes I am aware that the far left believes their propaganda as fact, but that does not make it so in reality.

Yes I am aware that the far left believes their propaganda as fact, but that does not make it so in reality.

Yes I am aware that you say you're aware...but somehow you don't want to do the electoral math? Strange...you seem so confident.

And the far right resistance to basic math continues....

Yes I am aware that you say you're aware...but somehow you don't want to do the electoral math? Strange...you seem so confident.

More proof that cherry picking propaganda is what the far left loves to do.

As Romney so elegantly stated......the poor and unemployed will not vote Republucan anyway.

Better to make them the scapegoats for what is wrong with this country and refocus attention away from the rich

Sad but true...
They have a good gig with the democrat party in return for their vote.

Actually they do

With Republicans doing absolutely nothing to help working Americans and the poor except to call them lazy and reminding them they need to work harder

The best one is when they call a single parents of three working three part-time jobs for a total of about 50 hours per week leeches for being on food stamps.

Sad but true...

Actually they do

With Republicans doing absolutely nothing to help working Americans and the poor except to call them lazy and reminding them they need to work harder

The best one is when they call a single parents of three working three part-time jobs for a total of about 50 hours per week leeches for being on food stamps.

You don't see a problem with a single parent of three who possesses no real skills to support them. Really? I guess we should be making these folks as comfortable as Bill Gates so millions more will want the same deal. Ben Franklin said the poor should never be made comfortable in their poverty, but you're the smart guy, right?

Sad but true...

Actually they do

More propaganda!

Anyone surprised?

The Right will never forgive Crowley for INCORRECTLY " correcting" Mitt in that debate.

Anyone surprised?

The Right will never forgive Crowley for INCORRECTLY " correcting" Mitt in that debate.

She was absolutely wrong. ANd of course never apologized for it.

This is how the Left wing in our media show they are so UNBIASED..

that woman is disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to interview anyone, let alone be in charge of Presidential debates

This is how the Left wing in our media show they are so UNBIASED..

that woman is disgusting and shouldn't be allowed to interview anyone, let alone be in charge of Presidential debates

she should be able

but be required to display disclaimer first

It's unfortunate that we live in a time where we have such a huge percentage of Americans who are more concerned about unemployment benefits than they are about employment benefits.
Because of that, the message from someone like Scott Walker will fall on many deaf ears.

Do ya think Candy Crowley will ever ask a Democrat why they have become the free Government cheese party?

It's unfortunate that we live in a time where we have such a huge percentage of Americans who are more concerned about unemployment benefits than they are about employment benefits.
Because of that, the message from someone like Scott Walker will fall on many deaf ears.

yep, the brainwashing by the Left/Democrat/progressive with the help of their lapdogs in the media has been successful unfortunately.
You can't find a job after TWO YEARS just wail for extending unemployment benefits you didn't earn and is now coming off the backs of taxpayers

I think we are beyond hopeless

Last edited:

More proof that cherry picking propaganda is what the far left loves to do.

Or you could, for once, offer some actual analysis and
Rebuke. But you can't

Forum List

Back