Gov. Scott Walker: "I Don't Know Weather Obama Is A Christian ( Psss......Hey Scott....He's Not!)

According to Jesus, Christians are supposed show their faith by their generous deeds and good works, not by empty public shows of piety.

People like Gov. Walker make a big deal over appearing to be Christian and then turn around and and do things they know for a fact will hurt people. He may think himself a Christian but without a sense of charity and compassion foremost in his actions he is not doing it right.

I find it funny you left wing nut jobs were all pissed off last week because Walker wouldn't get in the dirt over evolution so you assholes called him a crazy Christian. And now this week your all ass hurt because he wouldn't come out and call obie a Christian.

You idiots are entertaining I'll give you that.

Just always good to point out that Stevie the Racist thinks:
That African American men all want to rape white women and are inferior to white men
That Jews are evil and want to take over the world
That homosexuals are evil and really want to have their way with Stevie and
That Obama was born in Kenya.

Just pointing out the mind of a Birther.

Personally, I believe that President Obama shares a Buddhist philosophy--and that's a good thing, in my book. Religious folk, especially conservative fundamentalist ones, are a hazard to society. Education abhors religions.

Forum List

Back