Gov Sarah Palin: "Mitt Romney And His Campaign People Don't Even Know What's Coming"

She said the Romney campaign can't hold back and has to take the gloves off against Obama. Palin is right in that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg with respect to the nastiness the Obama campaign is about to throw out there. I read this morning where Obama has spent $100 million on campaign attack ads againt Romney.

Palin: Romney campaign 'can't hold back' and 'has to take the gloves off' against Obama - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

looks like romney is being paid back 10 fold for his attacks in the primaries. romney had no trouble with character assassination when it was against conservatives. whats wrong now?

:lol: Bitter much Sarah? Mitt won the nomination process. Get over it, he is by far the best candidate to take on Obama.

That's true...and tragic.

She said the Romney campaign can't hold back and has to take the gloves off against Obama. Palin is right in that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg with respect to the nastiness the Obama campaign is about to throw out there. I read this morning where Obama has spent $100 million on campaign attack ads againt Romney.

Palin: Romney campaign 'can't hold back' and 'has to take the gloves off' against Obama - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

looks like romney is being paid back 10 fold for his attacks in the primaries. romney had no trouble with character assassination when it was against conservatives. whats wrong now?

:lol: Bitter much Sarah? Mitt won the nomination process. Get over it, he is by far the best candidate to take on Obama.

Actually, he's more like a villian from central casting....

Obama wanted to run against Romney. It's why they largely left him alone during the primary process...

How many business owners have you ever heard of or met in your life that apologizes to people they fire?

He didn't own the businesses that he ruined but I'm a business owner and it just about kills me to fire someone.

Mittens never gave it a second thought and anyone who defends his indefensible VULTURE capitalism is lying, not thinking, stupid, has never been fired, has never fired anyone, has no friggin clue what they're talking about - - any or all of the above.

Sheesh.

What a VILE thing to say.

You rw's will say just about anything to defend this lying jerk.

If you are a business owner (and I seriously doubt that you are) then you should agree with Romney that being able to fire someone is a good thing. It does not mean you enjoy firing people... it means that, from a business perspective, having the ability to fire people is necessary.

Twit.

So if your boss asks you for a blowjob and you refuse, he should be able to fire you, right?

Shouldn't be a surprise.

A new ad uses a clip of Obama’s own words from the 2008 campaign. “If you don’t have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from,” Obama says in the spot, his words interspersed with assertions that the recent Bain reports had been found to be untrue.

Romney Takes to TV Newscasts to Defend Record at Bain - Bloomberg

The more interesting - and perhaps depressing - thing is that, despite all the bleatings earlier in the campaign about the Democrats generating a billion dollar buzzsaw, it appears Romney is going to out-fundraise Obama. Romney's campaign hasn't really begun spending money yet, at least not $100 million a month in advertising. That's coming.

This does't meant much coming from $arah but not because she's a fux hack. She's whining here and that seems to be her biggest strength but fact is, McCain didn't vet her, didn't realize how ill equipped she was/is to deal with the real world.

OTOH, Mittens is a professional candidate. He's been running for prez for what? 8 years? That also means he's a professional loser. Like $arah, he's a whiner, saying he should get an apology from his opponent.

I wonder ... did he ever apologize to the companies he trashed, the people he fired?

Rs - Just quit whining. Grow up. Its only July and you have a long way to go before that loser's speech in November.

How many business owners have you ever heard of or met in your life that apologizes to people they fire?

He didn't own the businesses that he ruined but I'm a business owner and it just about kills me to fire someone.

Mittens never gave it a second thought and anyone who defends his indefensible VULTURE capitalism is lying, not thinking, stupid, has never been fired, has never fired anyone, has no friggin clue what they're talking about - - any or all of the above.

Sheesh.

I've been fired. Multiple times.

I've been around private equity for years, and I know your characterization of the industry as "vulture capitalism" is lying bullshit. There ARE valid criticisms of what Bain does, just like there are valid criticisms of any business. But to point out a handful of instances that went awry as being indicative of the whole company or industry and ignore the hundreds or thousands of instances when things turned out fine is about as dishonest as it gets.

Ignorant hacks on the left are spewing garbage they know nothing about, so it ain't just the right who will say anything.

Sheesh.

If you are a business owner (and I seriously doubt that you are) then you should agree with Romney that being able to fire someone is a good thing. It does not mean you enjoy firing people... it means that, from a business perspective, having the ability to fire people is necessary.

Twit.

Good GAWD. WHY can't rw's READ and COMPREHEND what they read? Or do you purposely twist and lie?

I never said being able to fire someone is not a "good thing". Neither did mittens. He said he "liked being able to fire people". I said I didn't like firing people.

Maybe if you read that several times, you'll understand the ENORMOUS difference between doing what is necessary to enjoying ripping people's lives apart by destroying their businesses and firing them.

You may "seriously doubt" I own a business. I seriously doubt you're a human being and I'm certain your candidate is not.

Paylands right! If mittens wants a chance he needs to put all of his cards on the table so he doesn't get blindsided ;)

Gov Sarah Palin: "Mitt Romney And His Campaign People Don't Even Know What's Coming"

Romney’s clueless about what’s going on now, for that matter.

I think it's just a problem of Romney just doesn't think the rules apply to him.

He bullies a kid in High School, and the kid he bullied gets thrown out of the school.

He gets deferments from the draft.

So why should he have to do what every presidential candidate has done since 1968?

he better be careful or he's going to get blindsided then all of Turd Blossom's (Rove) secret millions will have been spent for nothing :(

Forum List

Back