Gov Sarah Palin: "Mitt Romney And His Campaign People Don't Even Know What's Coming"

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
Exactly! Last I heard, Obama plans to spend over $100 trillion to defeat Romney. I also suspect that Romney's phones are tapped and he's under constant drone surveillance...

So? Frankly, Sarah is whining she couldn't take the heat....

if Romney can't take the heat, he should stay out of the kitchen.

We just had one wingnut who threatened to shoot Obama's wife. Scary because he was on the detail assigned to protect her....

She said the Romney campaign can't hold back and has to take the gloves off against Obama. Palin is right in that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg with respect to the nastiness the Obama campaign is about to throw out there. I read this morning where Obama has spent $100 million on campaign attack ads againt Romney.

Palin: Romney campaign 'can't hold back' and 'has to take the gloves off' against Obama - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

looks like romney is being paid back 10 fold for his attacks in the primaries. romney had no trouble with character assassination when it was against conservatives. whats wrong now?

I don't think Vinnie Vitalis is going to have to worry about attacks from within his own party, unlike what happened to Palin.

depends. if it starts to look like romney will lose then you can bet the same liberals who backed romney will turn on him.

In con world dems are not supposed to spend campaign money.

this is from the same people who gave us the brith certificate lies non stop for months

We just had one wingnut who threatened to shoot Obama's wife. Scary because he was on the detail assigned to protect her....

We've all noticed how the current kook (sic) in the kitchen has a tendency to cook whatever he wants to, regardless of what is on the menu, or whether or not the patrons placing the order can afford it or not.

romney did to his opponents in the primaries what obama is doing to romney now. maybe sarah palin should just shut up. i bet newt and rick are loving every minute of this.

Robmoney is being vetted.

the fact that he is not doing well under the light of day is his own fault

She said the Romney campaign can't hold back and has to take the gloves off against Obama. Palin is right in that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg with respect to the nastiness the Obama campaign is about to throw out there. I read this morning where Obama has spent $100 million on campaign attack ads againt Romney.

Palin: Romney campaign 'can't hold back' and 'has to take the gloves off' against Obama - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

looks like romney is being paid back 10 fold for his attacks in the primaries. romney had no trouble with character assassination when it was against conservatives. whats wrong now?

Obama is your President, how do you feel about his attacks, and Lies?

Hope and Change, yeah right lol

Obama is your President, how do you feel about his attacks, and Lies?

Hope and Change, yeah right lol

Not for long.

Palin's entire family has taken the heat, all that bastards like you could throw at her and her children and she is still fresh as a spring morning. You retards couldn't stand the fact that you couldn't hurt Palin so you tried attacking her children which also got you nowhere. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are not even a man, your a wannabe thug. Joe, you are a joke.

Palin's entire family has taken the heat, all that bastards like you could throw at her and her children and she is still fresh as a spring morning. You retards couldn't stand the fact that you couldn't hurt Palin so you tried attacking her children which also got you nowhere. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are not even a man, your a wannabe thug. Joe, you are a joke.

That's funny. Retarded, but funny.

That's funny. Retarded, but funny.

The second people hear that Obama will be leaving office the economy will begin to improve. Now I don't care who you are, that's funny!

Forum List

Back