Gov. Romney created or raised over 1,000 taxes and fees

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Just some of the fees raised:
Created a $10 fee for a “Certificate of Blindness” issued by the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind. [Source: 2003 Massachusetts Budget]
Increased the fee for milk laboratory certification from $75 to $150. [Source: 2003 MA regulations]
Increased the cremation inspection fee from $50 to $75. [Source: 2003 Massachusetts Session Laws]
Increased the municipal police training committee fee from $2,300 to $2,500. [Source: 2006 Massachusetts budget]
Increased the fee for a mammography facility x-ray machine license from $100 to $300. [Source: 2003 MA regulations]

1000 fees | Romney Economics

Created a $15 fee for an identification card for the blind.
Created a $15 renewal fee for an identification card for the blind.
Created a $10 duplication fee for an identification card for the blind.
Created a $10 fee for a “Certificate of Blindness” issued by the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind.

Created a $10 fee for a “Certificate of Blindness” issued by the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind. [Source: 2003 Massachusetts Budget]
Increased the fee for milk laboratory certification from $75 to $150. [Source: 2003 MA regulations]
Increased the cremation inspection fee from $50 to $75. [Source: 2003 Massachusetts Session Laws]
Increased the municipal police training committee fee from $2,300 to $2,500. [Source: 2006 Massachusetts budget]
Increased the fee for a mammography facility x-ray machine license from $100 to $300. [Source: 2003 MA regulations]

Are you one of those Libtards who claims Romney worked well across the aisle with a legislature that was 87% Democrat, then?

What would you tell your Libtards buttholer buddies who argue Romney had no choice but to do the bidding of his legislature?

Or perhaps Libtards want to argue both ways?

Last edited:

Are you one of those Libtards who claims Romney worked well across the aisle with a legislature that was 87% Democrat, then?

What would you tell your Libtards buttholer buddies who argue Romney had no choice but to do the bidding of his legislature?

Or perhaps Libtards want to argue both ways?

I would tell conservatards has no problem raising taxes on the middle class and small business.

All this stuff must be good news to lefties. Why don't you just vote for the guy and shut up for a while.

good news?

Let me walk you through this slowly. Since you are stating he raised so many taxes and fees, you must want to vote for him now, considering liberals have never met a tax increase they didnt like.

Also, see the post above regarding the 87% democratic majority in Mass, which in most states is a veto proof majority.

All this stuff must be good news to lefties. Why don't you just vote for the guy and shut up for a while.

good news?

Let me walk you through this slowly. Since you are stating he raised so many taxes and fees, you must want to vote for him now, considering liberals have never met a tax increase they didnt like.

Also, see the post above regarding the 87% democratic majority in Mass, which in most states is a veto proof majority.

Obama and Democrat controlled Congress cut taxes on middle class. Too much Rush !

good news?

Obama and Democrat controlled Congress cut taxes on middle class. Too much Rush !

What is your obession with Rush Limbaugh? The only people who I see referencing him on these boards is progressive asshats such as yourself.

and you didnt answer the question. Why are you blaming Romney for tax and fee increases when the legislature, which was democratically controlled, had the drivers seat on the budget in the state when he was governor?

I await your answer, but I expect more drivel, because you are a gutless shit-sucking hack.

You don't seem to get it.

Its OK to have big government so long as its REPUBLICAN Big GOvernment!

• Thanks
Reactions: del

You don't seem to get it.

Its OK to have big government so long as its REPUBLICAN Big GOvernment!

THE DEMOCRATS CONTROLLED THE LEGISLATURE WITH A VETO PROOF MAJORITY AT THE TIME YOU BLITHERING DUNDERHEAD.

Clear enough?

What is your obession with Rush Limbaugh? The only people who I see referencing him on these boards is progressive asshats such as yourself.

and you didnt answer the question. Why are you blaming Romney for tax and fee increases when the legislature, which was democratically controlled, had the drivers seat on the budget in the state when he was governor? ...and your faux outrage is lol funny.

I await your answer, but I expect more drivel, because you are a gutless shit-sucking hack.

Mitt Romney is just as responsible for signing the bill. It's obvious Romney thinks the working class should pay tax cuts for the rich.

Last edited:

and you didnt answer the question. Why are you blaming Romney for tax and fee increases when the legislature, which was democratically controlled, had the drivers seat on the budget in the state when he was governor?

..and your faux outrage is lol funny.

and you didnt answer the question. Why are you blaming Romney for tax and fee increases when the legislature, which was democratically controlled, had the drivers seat on the budget in the state when he was governor? ...and your faux outrage is lol funny.

Mitt Romney is just as responsible for signing the bill. It's obvious Romney thinks the working class should pay tax cuts for the rich.

Not if he couldnt stop it idiot. Also, you know, Massachusetts could have CUT spending instead, but the idea of cutting spending to democrats is a foriegn as intelligent thought is to you.

FOAD

Kindly go fuck yourself with a herpes infested tire-iron.

:lol:

Kindly go fuck yourself with a herpes infested tire-iron.

:lol:

Not if he couldnt stop it idiot. Also, you know, Massachusetts could have CUT spending instead, but the idea of cutting spending to democrats is a foriegn as intelligent thought is to you.

FOAD

nobody put a gun to Romney's head to sign the bill.

no what is funny?
Liberals feigning outrage over tax increases.....
Liberals saying Romney did nothing as govenor then list a whole lot of shit
Liberals proving he can work with democrats
Liberals attacking a republican govenor, but ignoring the heavily democrat legislature

oh and the fact that liberals blame a video for mid east violence.......that is HILARIOUS

Forum List

Back