"""Gov. Rick Scott"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, what kind of President does this Country have?
newspaper-boy2.gif

Florida Gov. Rick Scott said President Barack Obama hasn't personally called him, while Donald Trump has. | AP Photo

Florida governor: Obama hasn't called me
By NICK GASS

06/14/16 08:11 AM EDT
emptysuit-md.jpg

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
In the wake of the deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11, Rick Scott received phone calls from George W. Bush and Donald Trump, the Republican governor of Florida said Tuesday. He's still waiting on a call from President Barack Obama, however.

Speaking to Brian Kilmeade on "Fox & Friends" from Orlando, Florida, Scott shared details of both calls. During his call with the 43rd president, Scott said Bush told him that he and former first lady Laura Bush "were praying for us, and anything he could do, he would love to be helpful."

Story Continued Below

As far as Obama is concerned, Scott said, "He has not called us."

"A staffer has called, but no, he has not called," Scott added, after Kilmeade noted that Obama "was talking about guns yesterday," speculating that the president would talk more about that angle during his visit to the city scheduled for Thursday.

Trump also called him, the governor added. "He called to just ask how I was doing, you know, like everybody else is praying for us," Scott said of the presumptive Republican nominee, whom he endorsed following his victory in the state's March primary.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Read more: Florida governor: Obama hasn't called me
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

"GTP"
obama-muslims1.jpg

Yo, what kind of President does this Country have?
View attachment 78117

Florida Gov. Rick Scott said President Barack Obama hasn't personally called him, while Donald Trump has. | AP Photo

Florida governor: Obama hasn't called me
By NICK GASS

06/14/16 08:11 AM EDT
View attachment 78116

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
In the wake of the deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11, Rick Scott received phone calls from George W. Bush and Donald Trump, the Republican governor of Florida said Tuesday. He's still waiting on a call from President Barack Obama, however.

Speaking to Brian Kilmeade on "Fox & Friends" from Orlando, Florida, Scott shared details of both calls. During his call with the 43rd president, Scott said Bush told him that he and former first lady Laura Bush "were praying for us, and anything he could do, he would love to be helpful."

Story Continued Below

As far as Obama is concerned, Scott said, "He has not called us."

"A staffer has called, but no, he has not called," Scott added, after Kilmeade noted that Obama "was talking about guns yesterday," speculating that the president would talk more about that angle during his visit to the city scheduled for Thursday.

Trump also called him, the governor added. "He called to just ask how I was doing, you know, like everybody else is praying for us," Scott said of the presumptive Republican nominee, whom he endorsed following his victory in the state's March primary.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Read more: Florida governor: Obama hasn't called me
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

"GTP"
View attachment 78118

Too busy calling a spade a shovel at a news conference

Ten days before Orlando

"What I have said is precisely what you suggested, which is, why don’t we treat this like every other thing that we use? I just came from a meeting today in the Situation Room in which I got people who we know have been on ISIL Web sites, living here in the United States, U.S. citizens, and we’re allowed to put them on the no-fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association, I cannot prohibit those people from buying a gun.

This is somebody who is a known ISIL sympathizer. And if he wants to walk into a gun store or a gun show right now and buy as much — as many weapons and ammo as he can, nothing’s prohibiting him from doing that, even though the FBI knows who that person is."

Obama warned 2 weeks ago that lax US gun laws could cause something like the Orlando shooting

And guess what, all your moronic comments will have no effect, and the next time a crazy buys guns and kills the same moronic nonsense will have the same impact. None. Carry on fool.

Scott is a toad looking for a pat on the back. What a moron.
...a pat on the back from whom? He is ineligible for reelection, no?
You, Florida Gold Coast people hate everybody to whom you lost elections. Tyronecocksucky is your neighbor there, he hates the same people you do. Is that a coincidence?

Ten days before Orlando

"What I have said is precisely what you suggested, which is, why don’t we treat this like every other thing that we use? I just came from a meeting today in the Situation Room in which I got people who we know have been on ISIL Web sites, living here in the United States, U.S. citizens, and we’re allowed to put them on the no-fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association, I cannot prohibit those people from buying a gun.

This is somebody who is a known ISIL sympathizer. And if he wants to walk into a gun store or a gun show right now and buy as much — as many weapons and ammo as he can, nothing’s prohibiting him from doing that, even though the FBI knows who that person is."

Obama warned 2 weeks ago that lax US gun laws could cause something like the Orlando shooting

And guess what, all your moronic comments will have no effect, and the next time a crazy buys guns and kills the same moronic nonsense will have the same impact. None. Carry on fool.

Yo, the NRA has nothing to do with it ass! Who`s Administration gave the okay for him to buy a gun? Who`s Administration has a Pen and a Phone? Who is running the Country? Obama or the NRA? Get a brain son, it might come in handy one day!!!

By the way, I saw that exchange with the guy, on video, Obama lies through his teeth!!!

"GTP"
emptysuit-md.jpg

You, Florida Gold Coast people hate everybody to whom you lost elections. Tyronecocksucky is your neighbor there, he hates the same people you do. Is that a coincidence?
Your rant doesn't change the truth, Nazi boi.

Your rant doesn't change the truth, Nazi boi.
It did not take long to bring Godwins Law into play. It did not answer any of the questions though. Deflection, personal attacks are the weapon of choice for DemocRats when losing an argument.

Forum List

Back