Gov Qhomo Drops the N-Bomb, and no Democrats Call For His Resignation

“Going back to the Italian Americans because now you have me. They used an expression that southern Italians were called quote-unquote, and pardon my language, but I’m just quoting The Times, n**ger wops. N-word wops as a derogatory comment,” added the Democrat governor.

Why would he need to resign over this? The headline is grossly misleading.

Cuomo is part of the old generation of Democrat Bigots who hate wasps.
This new generation of Democrat Bigots hate white people in general, including him.

Nor should they. He wasn’t using it malicious intent. Context matters.

Not really.

If a black person sees a white person listening to a rap song and rapping along? They will get angry.

I, personally think it is the most preposterous thing I have ever seen. . . but there it is.

“Going back to the Italian Americans because now you have me. They used an expression that southern Italians were called quote-unquote, and pardon my language, but I’m just quoting The Times, n**ger wops. N-word wops as a derogatory comment,” added the Democrat governor.

I guess for the same reasons Trump has to be impeached for implying Biden might have broken some laws in a phone call.

A white guy in DC got fired from his city job for using the word 'niggardly', which the morons who heard it thought that it was a reference to 'ni99er'.

The whole thing is preposterous, but a useful tool for Woketards to punish white men for being white.

A white guy in DC got fired from his city job for using the word 'niggardly', which the morons who heard it thought that it was a reference to 'ni99er'.

The whole thing is preposterous, but a useful tool for Woketards to punish white men for being white.

I agree with you, so why do you think Cuomo should have been fired?

If it was a Republican you’d want him electrocuted. Typical Demtards. Do I as say not as I do. It doesn’t matter what context the asshole said it in, it’s the fact that he said. Did he come out and apologize yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back