Gov. of Florida refuses pay for takes subsized healthcare

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
yet he decided not to expand Medicare in his state. He probably got rich and Frist (who is the richest man in his state , I forget what it is ) , how did these two make their millions??? He is all for free market healthcare though. How can people vote for these losers. You have to admit how he made his money is very suspicious. Yet everyone wants free market healthcare. Ask yourself why is healthcare so expensive, maybe because of the fraud of the healthcare companies stealing form the government.

On March 19, 1997, investigators from the FBI, the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Health and Human Services served search warrants at Columbia/HCA facilities in El Paso and on dozens of doctors with suspected ties to the company.[31] Eight days after the initial raid, Scott signed his last SEC report as a hospital executive before resigning. He was succeeded by Thomas F. Frist Jr.[32] Four months later the board of directors pressured Scott to resign as Chairman and CEO.[33] He was paid $9.88 million in a settlement, and left owning 10 million shares of stock worth over $350 million.[34][35][36] The directors had been warned in the company's annual public reports to stockholders that incentives Columbia/HCA offered doctors could run afoul of a federal anti-kickback law passed in order to limit or eliminate instances of conflicts of interest in Medicare and Medicaid.[32]

In settlements reached in 2000 and 2002, Columbia/HCA pleaded guilty to 14 felonies and agreed to a $600+ million fine in the largest fraud settlement in U.S. history. Columbia/HCA admitted systematically overcharging the government by claiming marketing costs as reimbursable, by striking illegal deals with home care agencies, and by filing false data about use of hospital space. They also admitted fraudulently billing Medicare and other health programs by inflating the seriousness of diagnoses and to giving doctors partnerships in company hospitals as a kickback for the doctors referring patients to HCA. They filed false cost reports, fraudulently billing Medicare for home health care workers, and paid kickbacks in the sale of home health agencies and to doctors to refer patients. In addition, they gave doctors "loans" never intending to be repaid, free rent, free office furniture, and free drugs from hospital pharmacies

In February 2009, Scott founded Conservatives for Patients' Rights (CPR), which he said was intended to put pressure on Democrats to enact health care legislation based on free-market principles.[56] As of March 2009, he had given about $5 million for a planned $20 million ad campaign by CPR

Rick Scott - Wikipedia

ok ----I read it-----not impressed----it has nothing to do with his opposition to the enlargement of Medicaid. In fact----hospitals do very well with
Medicaid. ------far better than with medicare. All health professionals know that-------now what, penny dear,, do you do in health care?

Yeah. Darnit, DaBeast would have fixed all of that too! They added 15mil to Medicaid, raised cost to all o
does anyone know what "subsized healthcare" means?

He has it and all government employees have it, we subsidize their healthcare.

Here he is now on Fox,
Why Did Floridians Put A Crook Like Rick Scott In The Governor's Mansion?

This board is making me angry today. I may YELL!

All politicians get rich, Dems hold most top spots. WE subsidize I ALL! Travel, parties, offices, staff, short week, family health care, pensions. I get so angry I want to YELL! And YELL! And punish them.

Hence the rise of outsider Trump is our only hope to begin to expose it, stop it.

Yeah. Darnit, DaBeast would have fixed all of that too! They added 15mil to Medicaid, raised cost to all o

Here he is now on Fox,

All politicians get rich, Dems hold most top spots. WE subsidize I ALL! Travel, parties, offices, staff, short week, family health care, pensions. I get so angry I want to YELL! And YELL! And punish them.

Hence the rise of outsider Trump is our only hope to begin to expose it, stop it.

Trump will fix all of it?--------are you delirious? sheeeeeesh

^^^^^^I hope Trump fixes any of it! I know Dems would increase ALL of it. We just watched $10T down toilet over 8 years. They all got rich, again.

Note: first part of that post was a false start leftover buffer text. I gave up out of anger.

Here he is now on Fox,

I'm upset as well. The governor , crook I should say, took subsidized health insurance and refused it for his state. He got in by spending millions and thought he was going to make millions off the new urgent care company he created, fools who voted for him is astounding , same as the those who voted for a crook for Pres.

You should give up, you have no recourse.

Forum List

Back