Gov. Mike Huckabee(R)

I am sure you know what Plagiarize means as that is the only way you made it through High School.

No. You're the one who did it.

How does it feel to come on a message board and have everyone on that board believe you to be unintelligent and uneducated?

Because you are unintelligent and uneducated. Well, whatever.

The most interesting dark horse, and that he is catching on with GOP voters.

Associated Press - August 7, 2007 4:54 PM ET

WASHINGTON (AP) - Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted former Arkansas governor and presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee will catch on with Republican primary voters.

Gingrich himself is flirting with a White House run, and also complimented GOP candidates Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney during a luncheon today in Washington.

Gingrich said Huckabee is going to emerge as "the most interesting dark horse" over the next few weeks. He said Huckabee has a level of authenticity and candor that is beginning to resonate with people.

Huckabee has been largely in single digits, trailing others, but is competing hard in this week's Iowa straw poll.

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=6899608

The most interesting dark horse, and that he is catching on with GOP voters.

Associated Press - August 7, 2007 4:54 PM ET

WASHINGTON (AP) - Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted former Arkansas governor and presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee will catch on with Republican primary voters.

Gingrich himself is flirting with a White House run, and also complimented GOP candidates Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney during a luncheon today in Washington.

Gingrich said Huckabee is going to emerge as "the most interesting dark horse" over the next few weeks. He said Huckabee has a level of authenticity and candor that is beginning to resonate with people.

Huckabee has been largely in single digits, trailing others, but is competing hard in this week's Iowa straw poll.

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=6899608

You still have yet to answer my question.

I am sure you know what Plagiarize means as that is the only way you made it through High School.

NM ... please adhere to the guidelines concerning posting articles/info from other sources. You are required by law to post a link to your source or it IS considered plagarism and the board can be held libel.

Seems to me this could have been dealt with in a pm, with notice not to do so in the future, or it would be deleted. But that's just my opinion.

Thank you.

While you may be very-well be correct, better safe than sorry.

Wikipedia enteries can't be copyrighted as the staff doesn't put the articles in, the public does so technically that would be Plagerism if they tried. The only thing copyrighted with Wikipedia is the name...........

How does it feel to be a product of imbreeding.

AGAIN?!?!?!?

Come on man! This is like the 5th time you've spelled the word wrong! Each time, I correct you in your pathetic attempt to insult someone. You make yourself look so damn stupid!

It's INbreeding!!!!!!! With an N!!!!!!!!1

You're quickly becoming the village idiot on this message board.

AGAIN?!?!?!?

Come on man! This is like the 5th time you've spelled the word wrong! Each time, I correct you in your pathetic attempt to insult someone. You make yourself look so damn stupid!

It's INbreeding!!!!!!! With an N!!!!!!!!1

You're quickly becoming the village idiot on this message board.

LOL. I've never seen someone on a message board with less respect than Nevadamedic. He comes on here, and a couple months later, every person on the board believes him to be uneducated. It's sad really, especially considering you've corrected him so many times.

Mike Huckabee had no buses and barely any money and he Finished a strong 2nd. This IMHO was as good as a victory!!

1. Gov. Mitt Romney with 4516 votes and 31%
2. Gov. Mike Huckabee with 2587 votes and 18.1%
3. Sen. Sam Brownback with 2192 votes and 15.3%
4. Tom Tancredo with 1961 votes, 13.7%.

Iowa state auditor David Vaudt unofficially certified the results.
14,203 ballots were cast.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Blogs.View&Blog_id=274

Mike Huckabee had no buses and barely any money and he Finished a strong 2nd. This IMHO was as good as a victory!!

1. Gov. Mitt Romney with 4516 votes and 31%
2. Gov. Mike Huckabee with 2587 votes and 18.1%
3. Sen. Sam Brownback with 2192 votes and 15.3%
4. Tom Tancredo with 1961 votes, 13.7%.

Iowa state auditor David Vaudt unofficially certified the results.
14,203 ballots were cast.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Blogs.View&Blog_id=274

You have continued to dodge my question like a coward.

Please answer the question asked previously.

Forum List

Back