Gov. Kasich Apologizes In Person To Officer For "Idiot" Remark

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Gov. Kasich Apologizes In Person To Officer For 'Idiot' Remark | NBC 4i :clap2:

COLUMBUS, Ohio --
Gov. John Kasich apologized in person Thursday to the officer he called an "idiot" during a speech last month.

According to Fraternal Order of Police Capital City Lodge No. 9 President Jim Gilbert, Kasich apologized Thursday afternoon to Officer Rob Barrett and to law enforcement as a whole for his comment.

A video posted on YouTube shows Kasich describing a police officer who ticketed him in Columbus as "an idiot." <more>

COLUMBUS, Ohio --
Gov. John Kasich apologized in person Thursday to the officer he called an "idiot" during a speech last month.

According to Fraternal Order of Police Capital City Lodge No. 9 President Jim Gilbert, Kasich apologized Thursday afternoon to Officer Rob Barrett and to law enforcement as a whole for his comment.

A video posted on YouTube shows Kasich describing a police officer who ticketed him in Columbus as "an idiot." <more>

Did they have a beer together?

COLUMBUS, Ohio --

Did they have a beer together?
You owe me a Coke
:cool:

Should've given him some money from all those 6 figure government positions he invented to give his friends, or maybe all the salary hikes he gave to everyone in his office.

Forum List

Back