Gov. Jerry Brown's Open Doors Comes Home

karpenter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
A Homeless Man Enters The California Gov.s Mansion

Homeless man arrested for entering Gov. Jerry Brown's residence
Sacramento man arrested for trespassing at Governor's Mansion

A homeless man was arrested for trespassing at the Governor's Mansion in Sacramento, but not until two days after walking through an unlocked door.

In a jailhouse interview, Steven Seeley, 51, said he ran inside Gov. Jerry Brown's home April 19 through an unlocked side door after being frightened outside.

“He’s an open-door policy kind of guy, so I figured the door would be unlocked, or else I wouldn’t have ran over there if I thought the door would be locked,” Seeley said.

He Hung-Out In The Mansion For Two Days ??
Even My House Has ADT

Must have been the wrong shade of dark skin
You know he would have let in a hispanic with open arms. Probably gave him his own room.

Must have been the wrong shade of dark skin
You know he would have let in a hispanic with open arms. Probably gave him his own room.
Says He Didn't Encounter Any Security
And Just Hung-Out For A Couple 'O Days

Says He Strolled In Through An Open Door
Yet Was Treated For Cuts
From Breaking A Window ??

He's Only Charged With Trespassing So Far
Not The Felonies Of Break/Enter/Burglary

Is the Governor light by a few possessions? Did the homeless dude leave a trail of trash, feces and used hypodermic needles? Because that's what the rest of us have to find when we open our front doors to go to work. Good to know Governor Moonbeam gets to get the full California experience like the rest of us.

Is the Governor light by a few possessions? Did the homeless dude leave a trail of trash, feces and used hypodermic needles? Because that's what the rest of us have to find when we open our front doors to go to work. Good to know Governor Moonbeam gets to get the full California experience like the rest of us.
I Wanna Know
What Was In The Fridge And On The Tube ??

Forum List

Back