CDZ Gov. Jerry Brown Running For President Again? Do We Need Another Prez Clinton Minus The Brains?

I watched Meet the Press this morning. Brown said he would not run for president. He said he would if he was 10 years younger. But since he's not going to get 10 years younger I don't see why anyone would say he's going to run.

I liked what he said about Cruz after the program showed a clip of Cruz denying climate change. Brown said Cruz was unfit for any elected position. One of the few things I've heard from a politician that I can agree with.

Huh... I remember when Obama said he wasn't going to run.

For the record, that was right before he ran...

Jerry Brown thinks he wants to run for President again. Perhaps they can find enough people to vote for him. Jerry thinks he may be too old, but some feel he isn't.

I could tell you some things about Jerry Brown and his father Pat Brown that might shock you.

Jerry Brown Lays out Three-Point Presidential Plan
Screen-Shot-2015-03-22-at-7.03.42-AM-640x480.png

Screenshot / NBC News
by Joel B. Pollak22 Mar 20151

California Gov. Jerry Brown has not (yet) entered the race for President of the United States in 2016, but he laid out a three-point presidential agenda in an appearance on NBC News’ Meet the Press on Sunday morning.
Brown, who told host Chuck Todd that he would run if he were ten years younger (he is 76), said that the presidential candidates for 2016 must balance the federal budget; confront climate change, and fund science and education as part of a “positive” agenda.

I think they have to–you’ve got to get a budget that lives within its means, and you can’t spend 21 or 22% of the Gross Domestic product and only collect 18%. So you have to find some ways of getting some revenue, particularly on our roads and highways and transportation, trains and bridges. Pretty fundamental. Secondly, I think climate change is very important. And thirdly, we have to invest in science, in technology, in our universities–and that’s building for the future and not stealing from it. So I’d like to see a positive agenda, and not the mythology that somehow government can retract to where it was in 1929 under Calvin Coolidge…under [Herbert] Hoover.

Todd then asked Brown, point-blank: “If you were ten years younger, would you be running this year?” Brown replied, without hesitation: “Yes, I would.”

The NBC News panel raved over his performance in the interview. Former Rep. Jane Harman (D-CA) suggested that Brown might not, after all, be too old to run–and that he was better now than in his first term as governor, some four decades ago.

“This is Jerry Brown reaching the gold standard,” she told the panel.

Jerry Brown Lays out Three-Point Presidential Plan - Breitbart

No one anywhere believes Brown will run for President. You aren't even interested in seriously speculating about it, the only purpose for a thread like this is to provide small minded people with another opportunity to take cheap shots. Why do you bother?

So, basically you're trying to cheap shot the thread so you can get it moved?
Jerry Brown has a history that most aren't aware of, yet he still finds ways of fooling folks into voting for him. His father wasn't much better. His father, Edmund Brown, tried bribing a friend of mine over a business matter, and when my friend didn't take the bribe "Pat" Brown made sure the deal didn't make it through California state certification. He's as corrupt as they come and his son is a whoremonger that only tells people what they want to hear to get elected.

Anecdotes like that are worth even less than an article from Breitbart.
Where have I heard that before?
It's clear you libs aren't interested in the truth. Unless it's some lib site like Truthmatters it doesn't matter, even if it's from personal experiences.

Well, get lost and come back when you have something to offer.

BTW, what's with the picture of a Confederate General, Robert E. Lee?

Are you a racist?

I have to question the veracity of anyone who holds Breitbart as their gold standard.
Gen. Lee was an important figure in American history, what ever his personal views might have been. As Americans we appreciate and admire men of principle, high moral character, who demonstrate courage in the face of insurmountable odds, men who inspire others to exceed their own expectations, and lead by example. Such men are few and far between. Had Gen. Lee been a politician he would have been remembered for none of those qualities.
What's with the Israeli flag? Are you a member of the Cornerstone Church?

Jerry Brown thinks he wants to run for President again. Perhaps they can find enough people to vote for him. Jerry thinks he may be too old, but some feel he isn't.

I could tell you some things about Jerry Brown and his father Pat Brown that might shock you.

Screenshot / NBC News

California Gov. Jerry Brown has not (yet) entered the race for President of the United States in 2016, but he laid out a three-point presidential agenda in an appearance on NBC News’ Meet the Press on Sunday morning.
Brown, who told host Chuck Todd that he would run if he were ten years younger (he is 76), said that the presidential candidates for 2016 must balance the federal budget; confront climate change, and fund science and education as part of a “positive” agenda.

I think they have to–you’ve got to get a budget that lives within its means, and you can’t spend 21 or 22% of the Gross Domestic product and only collect 18%. So you have to find some ways of getting some revenue, particularly on our roads and highways and transportation, trains and bridges. Pretty fundamental. Secondly, I think climate change is very important. And thirdly, we have to invest in science, in technology, in our universities–and that’s building for the future and not stealing from it. So I’d like to see a positive agenda, and not the mythology that somehow government can retract to where it was in 1929 under Calvin Coolidge…under [Herbert] Hoover.

Todd then asked Brown, point-blank: “If you were ten years younger, would you be running this year?” Brown replied, without hesitation: “Yes, I would.”

The NBC News panel raved over his performance in the interview. Former Rep. Jane Harman (D-CA) suggested that Brown might not, after all, be too old to run–and that he was better now than in his first term as governor, some four decades ago.

No one anywhere believes Brown will run for President. You aren't even interested in seriously speculating about it, the only purpose for a thread like this is to provide small minded people with another opportunity to take cheap shots. Why do you bother?

Jerry Brown has a history that most aren't aware of, yet he still finds ways of fooling folks into voting for him. His father wasn't much better. His father, Edmund Brown, tried bribing a friend of mine over a business matter, and when my friend didn't take the bribe "Pat" Brown made sure the deal didn't make it through California state certification. He's as corrupt as they come and his son is a whoremonger that only tells people what they want to hear to get elected.

It's clear you libs aren't interested in the truth. Unless it's some lib site like Truthmatters it doesn't matter, even if it's from personal experiences.

Are you a racist?

I have to question the veracity of anyone who holds Breitbart as their gold standard.
Gen. Lee was an important figure in American history, what ever his personal views might have been. As Americans we appreciate and admire men of principle, high moral character, who demonstrate courage in the face of insurmountable odds, men who inspire others to exceed their own expectations, and lead by example. Such men are few and far between. Had Gen. Lee been a politician he would have been remembered for none of those qualities.

I don't know what the Cornerstone Church is. Also, you switched to General Sherman, a distant Uncle on my mother's side. He was hated in the South for burning and pillaging, generally a very cruel bastard. I consider General Lee to be at least an honorable man. Not so General Sherman. He was considered to be a necessary evil, let loose to do what needed to be done, to end an extremely costly and bloody war. Being a liberal, Sherman was the antithesis of what you limp-wrist faggots support, i.e. giving in and exposing us to attack from our enemies.

Screenshot / NBC News

Isn't President Clinton minus the brains President Bush (junior?) :)

Are you a racist?

I don't know what the Cornerstone Church is. Also, you switched to General Sherman, a distant Uncle on my mother's side. He was hated in the South for burning and pillaging, generally a very cruel bastard. I consider General Lee to be at least an honorable man. Not so General Sherman. He was considered to be a necessary evil, let loose to do what needed to be done, to end an extremely costly and bloody war. Being a liberal, Sherman was the antithesis of what you limp-wrist faggots support, i.e. giving in and exposing us to attack from our enemies.

I think you've just confirmed something I've suspected for a while. You don't know anything about anything and you lie all the time.

During his first stint as Governor, he canceled every highway project in the State and opposed building the Auburn Dam, which would have provided tremendous water storage capacity. Just think of what he could do as President!

Forum List

Back