Gov. Jerry Brown released budget

I must say though, that I commend Browns grit as to hitting what he did, the problem is we are already taxed up the wazoo...

People will always vote for chocolate cake. People will never vote to pay for the chocolate cake.

oh for god sakes ...........
people who have been fed cake and told its not fattening, and don't know whats in it because they don't pay for it, should not be pissed when the bakery says whoops no more cake!

Who is getting the cake? The unions? The illegals?

Jerry Brown cut the budget, what pure bi-partisan rhetoric. Nothing happened but a new article and people act like something was cut.

Raising taxes to increase spending is budget cut, why, because Jerry Brown is proposing spending 1.5 billion less than the Liberal Arnold Kennedy Maria Schwartenutter.

How about Carb, get rid of Carb and the budget is balanced.

How about the Coastal Commission, any cuts there?

What about K-12 schools, they get the Lotto, they get a percentage of all tax revenue, I think sixty percent, why not cut the staff, cut the management, I say cut the number one person's job across the board in government. I say cut the green energy program.

Any California subsidies to Green Energy being cut.

So many cuts to make and the Liberal's pretend the only thing to cut are prisons, schools, and parks.

Yes, RAISE taxes. I'm sure it will prove that "conservative dogma" is all hot air. :lol:

:cuckoo:

Yes, higher taxes will drive people and businesses out to a degree, and not entice new businesses from coming to Ca. It's a tightrope

in a way I'm all for more taxes in Cali, I live here in Oregon, Oregon that is quickly becoming conservative I might add. Oregon is one of the States grabbing up all the wealthy hard working people ditching the shithole california. I lived in cali for 22 years and am very happy I left.
I lived in Ca. for 41 years and I left. We moved, and we never regretted a day of it.

Are the 50% of LAUSD students who drop out getting "chocolate cake?"

let them eat cake. The important thing is that Moonbeam Brown is schooling the teatard nation in the art of cutting the budget!

He's not cutting anything but non-union payrolls.

wrong, already posted, he's cutting 12.5 BILLION from a 100 billion budget. That's a 12% cut!

SCHOOLING the TEATARD nation!

here's the summary:

http://www.ebudget.ca.gov/pdf/BudgetSummary/SummaryCharts.pdf

Last edited:
from the OP:

To close it, Brown called for $12.5 billion in spending cuts, including reductions in welfare, social services, health care for the poor, community colleges and a combined $1 billion cut to the University of California and California State University systems.

let them eat cake. The important thing is that Moonbeam Brown is schooling the teatard nation in the art of cutting the budget!

wrong, already posted, he's cutting 12.5 BILLION from a 100 billion budget. That's a 12% cut!

here's the summary:

Nothing in those charts touches the public employee unions.

here's the summary:

which means that there is a still a resevoir for future cuts if need be.

The fact is the governor is POWERLESS To cut wages and benefits for union employees which is the only reason why Arny never did it.

But so far MoonBeam Brown is proving himself to be head, shoulders, chest, waist, thighs, knees and calves above the TeaTardos who merely pretend to be for spending cuts.

here's the summary:

The fact is the governor is POWERLESS To cut wages and benefits for union employees which is the only reason why Arny never did it.

But so far MoonBeam Brown is proving himself to be head, shoulders, chest, waist, thighs, knees and calves above the TeaTardos who merely pretend to be for spending cuts.

So, as stated earlier, unions are getting the cake that everyone else has to pay for.

from the OP:

To close it, Brown called for $12.5 billion in spending cuts, including reductions in welfare, social services, health care for the poor, community colleges and a combined $1 billion cut to the University of California and California State University systems.

No union payrolls.

epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

Fun as it is to poke one another, it doesn't solve the problem. As I said, Ohio is in pretty much the same boat -- so are several other states. All with tax rates high enough to drive away business.

If you have answers, guys, let's hear 'em.

So, as stated earlier, unions are getting the cake that everyone else has to pay for.

google-search-epic-fail.jpg

Fun as it is to poke one another, it doesn't solve the problem. As I said, Ohio is in pretty much the same boat -- so are several other states. All with tax rates high enough to drive away business.

If you have answers, guys, let's hear 'em.

Stop taxing corporations, remove all regulations, and cut them off from the free ride on the government dole. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back