Gov. Jan Brewer's death panel

So do you support Arizona's death panel or not?

What's not to support? Can she afford it or can she not? Somebody has to pay the money. You pay it or you yourself will be a death panel. Go ahead send in your check.

So were you attacking Obamacare along with the rest of the right because it supposedly had the same kind of rationing, aka death panels, in it??

Careful.

Why should I be careful? He already stole the 960 BILLION dollars that was supposed to go to my care. I know it's cheaper to bury me than it is to provide care. But I did spend my whole life paying into the system and he ripped it off. And obama no care will definitely have death panels. Don't kid yourself.

well just maybe if the us of kkk would allow Mrs. Brewer to get rid of the millions of illegals in her state maybe just maybe should could afford some surgery for AMERICANS. Just maybe. ever thought of it? No I guess you didn't.

Or, we could stop spending money on healthcare for Iraqis and Afghanis.

Why should it be an "or"? stop spending on Irawi, Afgani and illegali. then we could afford something for ourselves.

So what do you want to do? Spend more of your federal taxes in Arizona on anti-illegal immigration so Arizona can spend less?

Oh I forgot, you want your federal taxes cut. So where does the extra money to fight illegal immigration come from?

So you think it's a good idea to give a guy a donor liver when his disease will kill it, too?

If his doctor and he agreed they want to do the procedure, do you want a BUREAUOCRAT stepping in between them and saying no?
So, let me get this straight -- you oppose Brewer doing what you want the Federal government to do.

Is that about it?

No. I asked you a question. Apparently you like the idea of BUREAUOCRATS coming between a patient and his doctor.

Or, we could stop spending money on healthcare for Iraqis and Afghanis.

Why should it be an "or"? stop spending on Irawi, Afgani and illegali. then we could afford something for ourselves.

So what do you want to do? Spend more of your federal taxes in Arizona on anti-illegal immigration so Arizona can spend less?

Oh I forgot, you want your federal taxes cut. So where does the extra money to fight illegal immigration come from?

Oh, I forgot, you want to dictate to me what Arizona should use her money for. I bet your sorry ass is one who pays no taxes. You seem so damn free with everyone's money. It's a sure sign.

If his doctor and he agreed they want to do the procedure, do you want a BUREAUOCRAT stepping in between them and saying no?
So, let me get this straight -- you oppose Brewer doing what you want the Federal government to do.

Is that about it?

No. I asked you a question. Apparently you like the idea of BUREAUOCRATS coming between a patient and his doctor.

Daveman hit a bullseye. That's exactly what demonRats want. Otherwise they would not have stolen 960 billion dollars from seniors.

images

Is that about it?

Stop dancing. If you support Obamacare, you support the same thing happening in Arizona.

It's not different. Somehow. It's the same thing.

Is that about it?

Stop dancing. If you support Obamacare, you support the same thing happening in Arizona.

It's not different. Somehow. It's the same thing.

You're the one who won't say whether or not you support this.

Yes or no. Pretty simple.

Forum List

Back