Gov. Crist says Florida will not enforce gay adoption ban after appeals court ruling

Wow a Republican who respects equal rights. Very good to see.

Not surprised at the right wing losers who post the prejudiced and bigoted comments though. That's very much expected.

Can we balance that above with this below?

You're probably against a woman's right to choose too right?

I'm against abortion. No human should be killed IMO.

I seriously doubt a loving couple would "indoctrinate" their child or children into anything. We should not treat gay couples as normal but I have no problem allowing them to adopt. We have way to many children that need families.

So long as the couple is vetted properly I have no problem with this.

We should not treat gay couples as normal?

Such bigotry.

Damn.....

See, that's my problem with the activist community. You overlooked the positive:

"seriously doubt a loving couple would 'indoctrinate' their child or children into anything."

All of nothing doesn't work. Right and left support for good legal rulings is a good thing.

And sometimes it's a selfish cop out because you refuse to have kids by conventional means.

Another case of love the fetus, hate the baby?

There are kids that need homes and you call it a cop out to adopt. Right wingers are so sick and twisted.

That's right sister, I am against the wholesale murder of the unborn. Your blood lust to kill babies is expected though.

Sure there are kids that need a home. A "normal" home, not some hook up by two people suffering from gender identity dysfunction.

Well then I hope your home is normal because instead of being a trailer trash meal ticket I think a couple of gay guys are a better option. I don't think you understand the foster care system. How many of them are you going to take?

Last edited:
I seriously doubt a loving couple would "indoctrinate" their child or children into anything. We should not treat gay couples as normal but I have no problem allowing them to adopt. We have way to many children that need families.

I do have a problem with it, as I have opined. And as it is, I'm not the only one. Seems the majority does too. But, as usual, all it takes is some liberal activist judge to piss all over the majority and carry out his own agenda.

No need to beat this horse anymore though. The liberal nut bags have already showed up and are throwing around their buzz words like bigot. Funny, they're the fist ones to bitch and cry about an opinion that opposes theirs, yet they have the balls to cry bigot, which is exactly by definition what they are and what they're doing. Morons.

You'll note I never said bigot and I'm not liberal.

Sure, let the homos adopt. Great way for them to indoctrinate a child into their form of dysfunctional gender identity.

In any case, it baffles me as to why they want to adopt a child. If they want a kid that bad, they know how to make one. Why don't they? Are they that sick in the head that they can't copulate like normal people so they can have their own kid? I personally think that's a pathetic cop out and selfish to adopt someone else's kid just because they refuse to procreate by normal means even though they're capable.
You know how many children need to be adopted in this country?

WOW!

I've got a few kids myself and I absolutely love being a dad. My wife and I were talking about whether we want more kids, and I said that if we think we need more we should adopt. She agrees. It's not always about wanting "a kid that bad." Sometimes it's just about wanting another kid and seeing so many miracles readily available.

And sometimes it's a selfish cop out because you refuse to have kids by conventional means.

Another case of love the fetus, hate the baby?

There are kids that need homes and you call it a cop out to adopt. Right wingers are so sick and twisted.

And, because you're moronic enough to project the views of one 'right winger' onto all of us, it is, therefore, safe for me to state that - because you are incapable of recognizing the views of individuals - ALL left wingers are fucking idiots....

They aren't, of course, but you sure are.

Sure, let the homos adopt. Great way for them to indoctrinate a child into their form of dysfunctional gender identity.

In any case, it baffles me as to why they want to adopt a child. If they want a kid that bad, they know how to make one. Why don't they? Are they that sick in the head that they can't copulate like normal people so they can have their own kid? I personally think that's a pathetic cop out and selfish to adopt someone else's kid just because they refuse to procreate by normal means even though they're capable.
You know how many children need to be adopted in this country?

Far more than are actually available.

We should not treat gay couples as normal?

Such bigotry.

Damn.....

You do know the definition of normal and abnormal right? Less then 3 percent of the population is gay, I would say that is ABNORMAL.

exactly! thats why hetero people never raise gay kid!

In any case, it baffles me as to why they want to adopt a child. If they want a kid that bad, they know how to make one. Why don't they?

because they aren't attracted to people with whom they can reproduce?

Are they that sick in the head that they can't copulate like normal people so they can have their own kid?

most people don't randomly impregnate or get impregnated from people they aren't invovled with

I personally think that's a pathetic cop out and selfish to adopt someone else's kid just because they refuse to procreate by normal means even though they're capable.

except they aren't capable

Forum List

Back