Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

I'm worndering if the message is getting out there. Christie isn't the first to lament the dysfunction within his party. But he is very well respected - even often mentioned as possible presidential timber - so I'm wondering if this opens some new eyes?

The GOP better hope so. I for one am not looking forward to the Democrats holding the House, the Senate, and the White House. But unless the GOP gets its act together, I'm afraid that's what we are going to see.

Christie became irrelevant to me when he aided Obama in photo ops and stood by him as he made promises that would not be kept. Some people are still waiting for help after Sandy and can't get through the red tape. (The same red tape someone promised to eliminate) The media hasn't followed up on that or called Obama on the carpet the way they did with the previous administration. Suddenly, it's no big deal that people still suffer with no help. The false promises made people feel good and that's enough for some.

Christie should have raised hell about that.

I don't like the Repubs giving in on the bogus attempt to save us all from the fiscal cliff. Taxes will still go up for the majority of us and will hit the middle class hard. They merely spared us having to pay for one thing and raised taxes elsewhere. There will be no cuts for the middle class and people will pay an average of $1,200 more each year. Even lower middle class people better figure out where they need to make cuts in their household budgets. Apparently, the promise of no one making $250 or less seeing a dime in new taxes has been lowered to $30,000 and maybe even lower.

No federal spending cuts, at least nothing that will make any difference in the least. The proposed cuts earlier were the equivalent of the average person spending .06 less on a $2,000 monthly budget. Of course, with a growing number of people in this country, both citizens and privileged illegal aliens, the only amount that matters is what gets put on their EBT cards.

no one really cares if he's irrelevant to you.

i look forward to him humiliating the rest of your party when he runs for president.

I'd probably vote for him.

I'm worndering if the message is getting out there. Christie isn't the first to lament the dysfunction within his party. But he is very well respected - even often mentioned as possible presidential timber - so I'm wondering if this opens some new eyes?

The GOP better hope so. I for one am not looking forward to the Democrats holding the House, the Senate, and the White House. But unless the GOP gets its act together, I'm afraid that's what we are going to see.

yeah sure he is respected..you should of seen the threads on him before he bowed with the Dear Leader..
the only reason this is being posted as if they care is because he is going after his own party..

Christie became irrelevant to me when he aided Obama in photo ops and stood by him as he made promises that would not be kept. Some people are still waiting for help after Sandy and can't get through the red tape. (The same red tape someone promised to eliminate) The media hasn't followed up on that or called Obama on the carpet the way they did with the previous administration. Suddenly, it's no big deal that people still suffer with no help. The false promises made people feel good and that's enough for some.

Christie should have raised hell about that.

I don't like the Repubs giving in on the bogus attempt to save us all from the fiscal cliff. Taxes will still go up for the majority of us and will hit the middle class hard. They merely spared us having to pay for one thing and raised taxes elsewhere. There will be no cuts for the middle class and people will pay an average of $1,200 more each year. Even lower middle class people better figure out where they need to make cuts in their household budgets. Apparently, the promise of no one making $250,000 or less seeing a dime in new taxes has been lowered to $30,000 and maybe even lower.

No federal spending cuts, at least nothing that will make any difference in the least. The proposed cuts earlier were the equivalent of the average person spending .06 less on a $2,000 monthly budget. Of course, with a growing number of people in this country, both citizens and privileged illegal aliens, the only amount that matters is what gets put on their EBT cards.

How long did you think America could continue to finance a gigantic military, expensive foreign wars, support for all of Israel, farm subsidies, and corporate bailouts without paying for those things, Clementine? I guarantee your that workers didn't get the good stuff.

The GOP is currently so disfunction that the most routine duties of a GOP congressman or congresswoman is a huge hurdle.

The 80th Congress - the "Do Nothing Congress" - passed three times the legislation this outgoing Congress passed.

Call me crazy, but I would love to see the congress go a whole year and pass nothing but a senseable budget. That should be the goal.

Ok, you're crazy.

Or maybe just badly misinformed about the people's business.

What you don't think there are already enough bull shit laws and regulations, I guarantee you're in violation of something right now and more than likely don't know it. There are more laws than can be enforced and more regulations than can be overseen and you think more are a good thing. Virtually every day congress is in session you lose more liberty, I don't think that's a good thing.

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

Yeah, maybe if Christie taught his constituents how to rebuild roads, bridges, and houses, those lazy bastards wouldn't need relief from natural disasters.

:cuckoo:

Chris Christie, Andrew Cuomo: Hurricane Sandy aid failure ?inexcusable? - David Rogers - POLITICO.com

I told you Christy will never be the same.

I bet if he switched partys he could get elected in a landslide in 2016

This is the guy you were calling a fat slob before. Now you are ready to vote for him. What a Bozo.

yep.....you noticed that too.....

they all were, even the OP before he fell in love with him

yeah sure he is respected..you should of seen the threads on him before he bowed with the Dear Leader..
the only reason this is being posted as if they care is because he is going after his own party..

He was respected enough among Republicans to mentioned as a possible presidential candidate.
He's respected among independents like me because he will tell BOTH parties to step off when he thinks they're wrong. I like that - so do plenty of people.

btw ... you have those examples of "Pork" yet?

Call me crazy, but I would love to see the congress go a whole year and pass nothing but a senseable budget. That should be the goal.

Ok, you're crazy.

Or maybe just badly misinformed about the people's business.

What you don't think there are already enough bull shit laws and regulations, I guarantee you're in violation of something right now and more than likely don't know it. There are more laws than can be enforced and more regulations than can be overseen and you think more are a good thing. Virtually every day congress is in session you lose more liberty, I don't think that's a good thing.

Then they need to be at work rolling back some of that crap. It isn't going to just "go away" by itself.

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

What a horrible thing to say. Completely clueless and uncaring. But, a very "christian" attitude.

Why is it that its always the bible thumpers who don't give a damn about people who have lost everything and have no way to rebuild? Why is that?

Google it......

Christie wants money. They had losses, a terrible storm and fiscal problems. He feels that we need to flex a little in the case of disasters.

The nation has needs, and the President spent $7 million to fly off to Hawaii on separate flights from his family which cost several million more than if they'd flown together. Drudge called this Money's No object.

The Republicans are worried about the $16.4 trillion U.S. National Debt.

Reason seems to be past history in the US these days.

:dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back