Gov. Christy Giving Boehner & House Majority Hell

There was a time in this nation that had the Federal government suggested sending disaster aid, the people the aid was meant for would tell them to "go to hell" because they can handle it themselves.

I'm sure you have an example of such a thing happening

There was a time in this nation that had the Federal government suggested sending disaster aid, the people the aid was meant for would tell them to "go to hell" because they can handle it themselves.
That's actually not true. The settlement and expansion of the United States is filled with instances of government assistance, programs, and outright giveaways (i.e., the Homestead Act and the Louisianna Purchase).

People are suffering because they have been conditioned to think that they can't do anything in their lives without the government acting. The government shouldnt have to help. There have been tons of charities and individuals out helping them get back on their feet.
This is a crazy statement. I don't know of any fellow citizens that trusts this corporate government in any way whatever. We have no say in how money is spent, or where the State sends our children to engage in warfare.

The government doesn't give a damn about people. People are responsibile for themselves and each other.
The ONLY reason the government does anything at all for the "masses" is to prevent them from rioting. Other than that, "the government" merely supports American wage slavery.

We are too divided to get anything done. Blame the POTUS.

He is the most admired man in the country.

Only the rabid right hates him

In the middle of December there was a poll. 23% thought the country was going in the right direction. You do the math.. Wait nevermind LOL

Just to be clear factually. As of the latest poll I can find (which is Rassmussen and I have found them to generally lean about 4 points right) Obama has a 57% approval rating (41% negative). And that has been climbing slowly since October.

The latest direction of the country poll (also Rassmussen) is 35% right direction, 55% wrong direction.

So it appears some folks think we are heading in the wrong direction for reasons other than Obama. (Might explain the 18% approval rating congress is getting).

That's actually not true. The settlement and expansion of the United States is filled with instances of government assistance, programs, and outright giveaways (i.e., the Homestead Act and the Louisianna Purchase).

People are suffering because they have been conditioned to think that they can't do anything in their lives without the government acting. The government shouldnt have to help. There have been tons of charities and individuals out helping them get back on their feet.
This is a crazy statement. I don't know of any fellow citizens that trusts this corporate government in any way whatever. We have no say in how money is spent, or where the State sends our children to engage in warfare.

The government doesn't give a damn about people. People are responsibile for themselves and each other.
The ONLY reason the government does anything at all for the "masses" is to prevent them from rioting. Other than that, "the government" merely supports American wage slavery.

The LA Purchase was a giveaway?

:lol:

He is the most admired man in the country.

Only the rabid right hates him

In the middle of December there was a poll. 23% thought the country was going in the right direction. You do the math.. Wait nevermind LOL

Just to be clear factually. As of the latest poll I can find (which is Rassmussen and I have found them to generally lean about 4 points right) Obama has a 57% approval rating (41% negative). And that has been climbing slowly since October.

The latest direction of the country poll (also Rassmussen) is 35% right direction, 55% wrong direction.

So it appears some folks think we are heading in the wrong direction for reasons other than Obama. (Might explain the 18% approval rating congress is getting).

could be

The tea party faction will not let him run.

he wont cow tow to them and you know it

Who the fuck is him and he?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Christie - isn't that the person this thread is about?

And Boehner.... anyhoo, if you're not going to quote something, don't just throw out random pronouns and expect people to know what your talking about.. especially coming from TM.. that dipshit is all over the map... drunk at 7 am. etc. It's hard enough to follow her on a good day.

I'm afraid Christie is too much of a straight-shooter and too independent minded to ever get the GOP nomination. He reminds me of the 20th Century version of John McCain. I can really support a person like that, but if they force him to kiss far right butt like they did McCain and Romney in order to get the nomination, they'll ruin another opportunity for me to vote GOP.

Who the fuck is him and he?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Christie - isn't that the person this thread is about?

And Boehner.... anyhoo, if you're not going to quote something, don't just throw out random pronouns and expect people to know what your talking about.. especially coming from TM.. that dipshit is all over the map... drunk at 7 am. etc. It's hard enough to follow her on a good day.

Wasn't really a problem to follow for me, but to each his or her own I guess.

:lol:

Who knew?

I'm afraid Christie is too much of a straight-shooter and too independent minded to ever get the GOP nomination. He reminds me of the 20th Century version of John McCain. I can really support a person like that, but if they force him to kiss far right butt like they did McCain and Romney in order to get the nomination, they'll ruin another opportunity for me to vote GOP.

well maybe he'll change parties and the liberal-Democrats can vote for him..
I can see him running as a Democrat against the Shrillary

Soggy said:

YUP. You didn't know that? Somehow, I'm not surprised . . . The U.S. Government purchased the Lousianna Territory from France (France was facing huge war costs at the time and needed money). They subsequently gave the land away to settlers, railroads, and industrialists--and offered the "protection" of the U.S. military to assure the compliance of the original inhabitants that remained alive.

I would imagine you'd be in synch with TM.

:cool:

well maybe he'll change parties and the liberal-Democrats can vote for him..
I can see him running as a Democrat against the Shrillary

I hope SOMEONE decent will run against Hillary. I would not relish the idea of Hillary in the White House and Democrats controlling the House and the Senate. I am afraid the dysfunction of the Republican Party could lead to that.

Soggy said:

YUP. You didn't know that? Somehow, I'm not surprised . . . The U.S. Government purchased the Lousianna Territory from France (France was facing huge war costs at the time and needed money). They subsequently gave the land away to settlers, railroads, and industrialists--and offered the "protection" of the U.S. military to assure the compliance of the original inhabitants that remained alive.

Oh brother....

:facepalm:

I would imagine you'd be in synch with TM.

:cool:

Why?

Maybe if Christie was teaching his citizens how to be self-reliant, he wouldn't need help from others. Just saying.

Self reliant in the worst hurricane in NJ history?

New Jersey recieves 62 cents in federal aid for every dollar it sends in. When NJ needs help from the federal government, they tell them to go fuck themselves

Soggy said:

Oh brother....

:facepalm:

All right, you're gonna have to explain this one, Porkchop. Do you think this is somehow incorrect? Nearly all modern American aristocracy can be traced to the generosity of the U.S. government.

Forum List

Back