Gov. Christie to his constituents - Mind Your Own Business!

Is Christie for or against vouchers ?

Obama and most democrats are against them, so who are the real hypocrites again? ......

Vouchers are taxpayer subsidies that go to parents who want to put their kids in private schools.

Why should I have to pay for that?

Actually, a proper voucher program is one that takes taxes that YOU paid specifically for putting children in school and redirects it to a school that YOU choose rather than dumping it into a failing school you do not plan on using. But choice is anti-liberal so I guess they are baaaaad

Do I get a choice of my police or fire protection? If I don't like the police in my area, why can't I get a voucher to hire private police? All school vouchers do is take money from the public system and result in higher taxes.

Christie is free to send his kids to any school he wants. But it is a legitimate question when Christie is attacking the public school system and he doesn't have a dog in the fight. The fact that he sends his kids to Catholic School shows his mindset when it comes to education and is a valid question

The same people saying it's no one's business in this case are ones shouting hypocrisy from the rooftops if a Democratic politician sends his kids to a private school.

Again, that would be because DEMOCRATS are opposed to Vouchers while Republicans push for them.

Get it?

Christie is free to send his kids to any school he wants. But it is a legitimate question when Christie is attacking the public school system and he doesn't have a dog in the fight. The fact that he sends his kids to Catholic School shows his mindset when it comes to education and is a valid question

Bullshit. It makes perfect sense. He is attacking our public School system as a failure and a waste of Money. Why in gods name would you expect him to send his kids to it? On the Other hand Democrats tell us all we need to do is give their buddies in the Teachers union more money and our Public Schools will be just fine. It is Democrats who Oppose Vouchers so poor people can send their kids to Private Schools.

It is not at all Hippocritical for Christi to not send his kids to Public Schools, In fact seeing how he feels about them I would question his sanity if he did. It is Massively hippocritical when Democrats send their kids to Private schools then stand in the way of Vouchers and ask us to Dump even more money in to Public Schools they would not dream of sending their own kids to.

Last edited:
My taxes pay for county golf courses. I don't like to play on public courses because private courses are better and I don't have to play with the riff-raff. Given my dissatisfaction with the public golf courses, I should be able to get a $20 voucher that I can take to any course I please

the first question was out of line. Which school is a private matter and the level of abuse he gets keeping the name private is understandable. Everyone knows they go to private school. Given the reputation of Jersey's public school, this is also understandable.
Funny, it wasn't out of line when CON$ went batshit crazy over Chelsea going to the Friends school back in the Clinton administration!!! Typical CON$ervative hypocritical double standard. And NJ public schools on the whole are among the best in the country.

Having observed Christie for seven years that is his Achilles heel. He does not take criticism very well and goes into attack dog mode when challenged

He pulled it off as federal prosecutor, but will not bode well for a Presidential candidate

Something else he has in common with your boi King.

Why wasn't where Obama sent his kids nobody's business?

Obama doesn't pay school taxes on the White House and then send his kids to private school. And, many of the DC schools are mostly black kids and no way does obama want his little girls to go to a segregated school.

Christie pays $38,000 in property taxes to finance the local schools and then doesn't send his kids there. The New Jersey schools come out way ahead don't they!

He also stated that he wanted his kids to be exposed to religion, so he sends them to a Catholic school, just as MILLIONS of other Catholics do.

Telling the lady that it is none of your business is merely a nice way of saying fuck off bitch.
Obama pays Chicago property taxes even though his kids don't attend school in Chicago. And Cristie doesn't pay $38,000 to finance the local schools, only a part of property taxes goes to the schools.

This is just another example of the abrasive and abusive nature of CON$ervative bullies.

Is Christie for or against vouchers ?

Obama and most democrats are against them, so who are the real hypocrites again? ......

Vouchers are taxpayer subsidies that go to parents who want to put their kids in private schools.

Why should I have to pay for your kid to go to public school?

My taxes pay for county golf courses. I don't like to play on public courses because private courses are better and I don't have to play with the riff-raff. Given my dissatisfaction with the public golf courses, I should be able to get a $20 voucher that I can take to any course I please

Or maybe your county should stop funding golf courses.

Last edited:

Actually, a proper voucher program is one that takes taxes that YOU paid specifically for putting children in school and redirects it to a school that YOU choose rather than dumping it into a failing school you do not plan on using. But choice is anti-liberal so I guess they are baaaaad

Do I get a choice of my police or fire protection? If I don't like the police in my area, why can't I get a voucher to hire private police? All school vouchers do is take money from the public system and result in higher taxes.

The money that is given to the public school is meant to pay for educating a child. Taking that money and giving it to a private school means the public school does not have to educate that child. Was that too complicated for you?

The money that is given to the public school is meant to pay for educating a child. Taking that money and giving it to a private school means the public school does not have to educate that child. Was that too complicated for you?

Wish it were that simple..

Private schools will draw off the low maintenance students who do not require extra instruction, are not behavior problems and are not handicapped. This leaves the taxpayers to pay extra to educate the children turned away by private schools

But it does meet the conservative agenda of creating a two tier education system for the haves and the have nots

Which raises the interesting question of why Public course exist in the first place. Why do cities, which can't build playgrounds for people who need them, insist on building playgrounds for the very rich?

Why does the city of Portland spend an inordinate amount of money on the local basketball stadium, which has a small number of seats, most of which are sold out to season pass holders, and which no average person could afford? They can't keep enough cops on patrol, but the stadium has higher priority?

Maybe if Christie didn't use the state helicopter to go to his kid's ballgames, his kids wouldn't be any of the state's taxpayers' business.

Ballgames! He did that one time, dickweed, and he reimbursed the state for the trip.

no... he did it twice... and only reimbursed the state when people called him out for his disgusting behavior.

you don't get to cut teachers, claiming poverty, then use state money to play hotshot.

Or maybe your county should stop funding golf courses.

Heck no.......we need our recreation. Why should I have to use golf courses that draw a lower class of people. I only want to use courses with upper class people who dress and act like I do.

I should be able to opt out of public golf and get a voucher for my tax dollars I'm no longer using

no...taking that money out of public schools means you can't maintain public education... which is what the religious right wants.

last i checked, we don't fund religious indoctrination. people pay taxes for a lot of things they don't agree with. and i figure when i get reimbursed for the taxes that were used to fun our little adventure in iraq, then you can discuss defunding the schools.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back