Gov. Christie to his constituents - Mind Your Own Business!

R

rdean

Do Not Ask Chris Christie Where His Kids Go To School - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Caller asks the Gov where he sends his kids. I guess public schools aren't good enough.

----------------------------

“You don’t send your children to public schools. You send them to private schools, so I was wondering why you think it’s fair to be cutting funding to public schools?” the woman asked.

It was a question Christie has gotten before, but this time it seemed to have gotten under his skin.

“Hey Gail, you know what, first of all it’s none of your business. I don’t ask you where you send your kids to school. Don’t bother me where I send mine,” the governor responded.

Gov. Chris Christie Ruffles Feathers By Telling Voter 'It's None Of Your Business' Why He Sends His Children To Private School « CBS New York

---------------------------

JERSEY CITY — Gov. Chris Christie refused to comment when asked if he believes in evolution or the theory of creationism when asked at a press conference earlier today.
“That’s none of your business,” Christie said.

Gov. Christie won't say if he believes in evolution or creationism | NJ.com

Five days after Gov. Chris Christie urged the news media to “take a bat out on her,” (she's a 76 year oldlady) meaning Sen. Loretta Weinberg (D-Bergen) for taking a $36,000 annual public pension while continuing to be paid $49,000 as a legislator, the governor’s office said Monday he will not be offering an apology.

Weinberg, 76, and other Democratic leaders have charged the remark shows insensitivity toward women, especially the physically abused.

Weinberg has maintained she put in for her pension only after she lost savings to embezzling investor Bernie Madoff. She earned the pension through government jobs in Bergen County.

Chris Christie's office says he will not apologize for his

------------------------------------------

Do politicians need to show respect for their constituents?

the first question was out of line. Which school is a private matter and the level of abuse he gets keeping the name private is understandable. Everyone knows they go to private school. Given the reputation of Jersey's public school, this is also understandable.

In terms of tax policy, this is an inane question. Or spending policy.

She is taking two checks. Since one is a pension, she is probably only entitled to one, unless the laws in Jersey are different from most places. This prohibition is not universal, so she may be entitled to both. Military pensions pay out after 20+ years. Period. If you get another job, that is not really relavant to the military pension. My guess is that she is not entitled to both.

If she it taking money she is not entitled to, she needs to be taken to task.

Denie stinks of desperation.

It's no secret. Public schools aren't good enough, that's why the president and members of congress send their kids to private schools.

Maybe if Christie didn't use the state helicopter to go to his kid's ballgames, his kids wouldn't be any of the state's taxpayers' business.

The president is sending his wife and kids on a taxpayer funded trip to Africa including a private guided safari. It makes a chopper trip to a little league game seem like chump change don't it?

Having observed Christie for seven years that is his Achilles heel. He does not take criticism very well and goes into attack dog mode when challenged

He pulled it off as federal prosecutor, but will not bode well for a Presidential candidate

Maybe if Christie didn't use the state helicopter to go to his kid's ballgames, his kids wouldn't be any of the state's taxpayers' business.

The president is sending his wife and kids on a taxpayer funded trip to Africa including a private guided safari. It makes a chopper trip to a little league game seem like chump change don't it?

You know that the Obama's funded that from their own pockets. The only part funded by taxpayers was for the Secret Service. Even Fox news finally admitted it. She is the Presidents wife and needs to be protected, even an idiot can see that. Unless you can prove otherwise, you earn the title of "Dunce".
Please don't tell me you believe Obama took a trip to Asia costing 200 million dollars a day.

The caller didn't ask him where his kids went to school from what I read. She said he sent his kids to private school. IMO Gov. Christie's response was uncalled for.

Ballgames! He did that one time, dickweed, and he reimbursed the state for the trip.

Do Not Ask Chris Christie Where His Kids Go To School - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Caller asks the Gov where he sends his kids. I guess public schools aren't good enough.

“You don’t send your children to public schools. You send them to private schools, so I was wondering why you think it’s fair to be cutting funding to public schools?” the woman asked.

It was a question Christie has gotten before, but this time it seemed to have gotten under his skin.

“Hey Gail, you know what, first of all it’s none of your business. I don’t ask you where you send your kids to school. Don’t bother me where I send mine,” the governor responded.

Gov. Chris Christie Ruffles Feathers By Telling Voter 'It's None Of Your Business' Why He Sends His Children To Private School « CBS New York

JERSEY CITY — Gov. Chris Christie refused to comment when asked if he believes in evolution or the theory of creationism when asked at a press conference earlier today.

Five days after Gov. Chris Christie urged the news media to “take a bat out on her,” (she's a 76 year oldlady) meaning Sen. Loretta Weinberg (D-Bergen) for taking a $36,000 annual public pension while continuing to be paid $49,000 as a legislator, the governor’s office said Monday he will not be offering an apology.

Weinberg, 76, and other Democratic leaders have charged the remark shows insensitivity toward women, especially the physically abused.

Weinberg has maintained she put in for her pension only after she lost savings to embezzling investor Bernie Madoff. She earned the pension through government jobs in Bergen County.

You do realize your Hero and Chief Obama promised to send his kids to Public Schools, and they are Attending a private school right.

Selective Outrage anyone.

The Difference, Christi is a Republican who acknowledges our Schools are failing and does not want to just keep throwing more money at the problem. Obama thinks Public Schools need more money, despite FAILING our kids daily.

Dean Loses again.

AS he should. The Governor doesn't go poking around into their PERSONAL lives...so WHY should they?

"I don't ask you where you send your kids at school so don't bother me about where I send mine."

I'm glad the Governor told that idiot to stifle. The man has backbone which is MORE than I can say of you deany.

Forum List

Back