Gov Christie ain't no JFK

The douchebag tried to cut teacher's salaries by saying the state didn't have any money. Then he dumps millions of tax dollars into development of a ghost mall.

I guess he would rather pay off cronies than use his position to help the state's citizens.

Prove Christie tried to cut the salary of one, just one, teacher.
You won't be able to of course because the teachers are paid by the municipalities they work in. But I see that the union lies paid for by millions of dollars in unions dues is still being swallowed by stooges like yourself. As for the mall it is better than just being left empty not producing any revenue for the state. I bet you had no problem with Obama throwing money into (not so shovel ready jobs) though huh?
And as one of the states citizens I appreciate what Christie has done. Far better than the dems who damn near bankrupted the state.

Personally, I was getting a kick out of the crying koala sitting there making an ass of himself.

He literally regurgitated a commercial paid for by the unions....

And what is sad...the unions knew the truth...yet they knew that if they told the truth, they would not get the support they needed....

And furthermore, they knew many, like crying koala, would believe it no matter how rediculous it sounded...and they knew the likes of Crying Koala would repeat it without doing a little research.

So in essence, the unions think their supporters are bimbos.....and yet those that are perceived as bimbos by the unions...continue to support the unions.

Gotta love it.

I Wonder what it is like to support people that view you as a bimbo......hmmmm.....

Be careful with this blind support of Christie. Christie is a BIG TIME global warming/climate change proponent. He has stated that there will NEVER be a coal power plant built in New Jersey as long as he is governor.

ANY politician who buys into Al Gore's climate change "get rich quick" scheme doesn't get my vote.

Christie is a phoney and a blowhard, like 99% of all politicians are.

I'm still waiting for the day when I DON'T have to vote for the Presidential candidate who I believe has LIED to me the least.

What the GOP doesnt need is a overweight unnatractive looking guy. (Thats why Mike Huckabee decided not to run for potus.)

The drumbeat for him to run escapes me...............

Agree Christie is no JFK. He's apparently a lot healthier than Kennedy and thus far hasn't displayed a proclivity for dropping his zipper for whatever babe he finds attractive. And, doubt any foreign leader would toss him around like a rag doll as Khrushchev did to Camelot's boy.

A lot of Kennedys health issues had to do with PT109 getting cut in half by a Jap destroyer -then towing of of the crewman through shark-infested waters to safe haven.

His older brother Joe volunteered for a suicide mission over Europe to 1-up him.

Forum List

Back