Gov Christie ain't no JFK

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
What the GOP doesnt need is a overweight unnatractive looking guy. (Thats why Mike Huckabee decided not to run for potus.)

The drumbeat for him to run escapes me...............

Last edited:
What the GOP doesnt need is a overweight unnatractive looking guy. (Thats why Mike Huckabee decided not to run for potus.)

So, your criteria for who would make a good President, is physical attractiveness?

Interesting.

Physical attractiveness is a part of it.........

Not the whole thing of course............

So, your criteria for who would make a good President, is physical attractiveness?

Interesting.

lol.
The very first thing I thought of when I saw his/her post.

And I agree...I find that interesting.

There goes any credibility s/he had in my eyes.

Some people are so shallow... If Christie gets in he would have my vote. First person who stood up to Public unions> I am all for that!

First person that didnt cave into the pressures of strong arm tactics of "we is gonna destroy your reputation"

Bush was like that until the second term...then he caved.

The douchebag tried to cut teacher's salaries by saying the state didn't have any money. Then he dumps millions of tax dollars into development of a ghost mall.

I guess he would rather pay off cronies than use his position to help the state's citizens.

The douchebag tried to cut teacher's salaries by saying the state didn't have any money. Then he dumps millions of tax dollars into development of a ghost mall.

I guess he would rather pay off cronies than use his position to help the state's citizens.

Do you do any thinking for yourself or do you just beleive the spin and rhetoric and run with it?

Just curious......

Attractive?? Don't cut in in my book.

Theres all kinds of good looking folks in politics right now. Most of em ain't worth a flying shit.

I'll take overweight Christie any day.

Yeah. And what kind of beni's and salaries were your teachers making??

More than the taxpayers supplying those salaries and beni's I would bet.

Agree Christie is no JFK. He's apparently a lot healthier than Kennedy and thus far hasn't displayed a proclivity for dropping his zipper for whatever babe he finds attractive. And, doubt any foreign leader would toss him around like a rag doll as Khrushchev did to Camelot's boy.

Prove Christie tried to cut the salary of one, just one, teacher.
You won't be able to of course because the teachers are paid by the municipalities they work in. But I see that the union lies paid for by millions of dollars in unions dues is still being swallowed by stooges like yourself. As for the mall it is better than just being left empty not producing any revenue for the state. I bet you had no problem with Obama throwing money into (not so shovel ready jobs) though huh?
And as one of the states citizens I appreciate what Christie has done. Far better than the dems who damn near bankrupted the state.

Forum List

Back