Gov. Brown

Will be interesting to see if the revenues pan out or if money makers relocate to a more tax-friendly state.

Brown has been as much of a disaster this time as last time. Probably because he never stopped blowing coke.

I expect a California legislative analyst to commend him, after all the analyst wants to keep his job.

• Banned
Brown has been as much of a disaster this time as last time. Probably because he never stopped blowing coke.

I expect a California legislative analyst to commend him, after all the analyst wants to keep his job.

You're not only stupid but also an asshole. Why you comment on things you know nothing about is amazing, that you slander others with the same ignorance is disgusting.

"SACRAMENTO -- California's nonpartisan legislative analyst ..."

Yeah, right.

California is Greece....if they are lucky. Zimbabwe, if they are not.

It's fiction. It doesn't properly account for pension obligations.

gov. brown has done quite well for CA this time around. perhaps it is because he can't run again...

a few weeks ago i was "reading" a magazine i was delivering that had on the cover...."Gov. Brown Goes It Alone"......it said he, just like the Governors before him, have a Legislature that does not like to be told what to do....so he is being opposed on many of his proposals even by his fellow Democrats....so apparently he has said fuck this shit.....we need to do things,and do it now....and if some Legislatures are pissed because something is being cut that they dont want cut.....too bad.....so he is doing what Arnold did not do.....Govern.....and letting these people know.....he is in charge not them....and until he folds,even though i dont think he will......i back him on many of his ideas....many i dont....but so far he aint folding like Arnie did.....at this point in Arnies term.....he was in their pockets and was powerless.....

you live in this State Katz and you have once again proven how full of shit you are.....when Brown came in the Unemployment here was 10.8%....now its 9.8%.....we have many infrastructure jobs here in OC that has started since he took over.....and there already was a few going from Measure M which started back in 91-92....(and was renewed in 05-06).....gezus give credit where credit is due.....dont be a hack....

Last edited:

You're not only stupid but also an asshole. Why you comment on things you know nothing about is amazing, that you slander others with the same ignorance is disgusting.
i have to agree here.....so far Brown is at least getting some shit done.....i disagree with some of his proposals but he is getting some people back to work....lot of it is Construction but that leads to other jobs created around that.....until he folds or i leave the State i hope he gets some shit rolling here.....

Forum List

Back