Gov. Brewer gets cranky

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, under fire from Democrats and Republicans over the state's tough new anti-immigrant law, has lashed out at her critics on her Facebook page writing that she will "not back down" on the law until the country's borders are secure.
I really have to give kudos to all the Republican politicians that have spoken out against this measure.

:)

Tom Ridge Criticizes Arizona Immigration Bill - ABC News

If you love Mexico so much perhaps you should move there. It's plain to see you don't give a shit about the lives of Americans.

Please, Oh Please tell us where in the opening was there any mention, either direct or indirect as regard the posters' "Love of Mexico"?

I'm waiting for the post from Ravi that says... "I love illegal Aliens. Even if you kill my mother you are welcome in my country"... LOL

I wish some prominent GOPers who support this would publicly frame the debate like that. They'd be a great help, albeit not necessarily for their own party.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, under fire from Democrats and Republicans over the state's tough new anti-immigrant law, has lashed out at her critics on her Facebook page writing that she will "not back down" on the law until the country's borders are secure.
I really have to give kudos to all the Republican politicians that have spoken out against this measure.

:)

Tom Ridge Criticizes Arizona Immigration Bill - ABC News

so saying you;re not going to back down is now cranky? i guess obama's been cranky alot lately :lol:

Forum List

Back