Gov Albercrombie's Friend Turns Whistleblower: No Record Of Obama Born In Hawaii

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Mike Evans, who has been Albercrombies long time friend for over 40 years said Albercrombie told him yesterday there is no record of Obama being born in Hawaii. This means Hawaii has been lying covering for Obama. I believe that this is fixing to unravel on epic proportions as more info is being leaked. Also this confims what Hawaii Chief Elections Officer Tim Adams stated when he said there was no birth certificate for Obama back in the 08 election.

Mike Evans - ...Neil promised me when he became governor he would cut through all the red tape...end this stupid controversy... He searched everywhere using his powers as governor at the Kapiolani Woman's and Children's hospital and Queens hospital. There is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii, absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii "

Here is Albercrombies long time friend spilling the beans of what the Governor told him yesterday:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb--1AxmgZ8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
God really? Give it a rest. Obama is an American and Palin will never EVER be president.

Mike Evans, who has been Albercrombies long time friend for over 40 years said Albercrombie told him yesterday there is no record of Obama being born in Hawaii. This means Hawaii has been lying covering for Obama. I believe that this is fixing to unravel on epic proportions as more info is being leaked. Also this confims what Hawaii Chief Elections Officer Tim Adams stated when he said there was no birth certificate for Obama back in the 08 election.

Mike Evans - ...Neil promised me when he became governor he would cut through all the red tape...end this stupid controversy... He searched everywhere using his powers as governor at the Kapiolani Woman's and Children's hospital and Queens hospital. There is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii, absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii "

Here is Albercrombies long time friend spilling the beans of what the Governor told him yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb--1AxmgZ8&feature=player_embedded

Yeah...sure. If I were a governor, I'd tell a friend who would immediately the very next day go on radio to tell....yeah...sure. :lmao:

Forum List

Back