GotZoom & The Other Men

-=d=- said:
that makes me a little aroused. :)
When I lived in Italy, they deep fried their french fries, chicken nuggets, shrimp, in olive oil.

They also had these rotisserie chickens cooked over an open flame. The put baby potatoes at the bottom of the rotisserie. They sprayed the chickens with a white whine/olive oil mix and the juices would fall onto the potatoes and cook them.

Chicken, fries, potatoes, Peroni draft, AC Milan on the TV - almost better than sex.

GotZoom said:
When I lived in Italy, they deep fried their french fries, chicken nuggets, shrimp, in olive oil.

They also had these rotisserie chickens cooked over an open flame. The put baby potatoes at the bottom of the rotisserie. They sprayed the chickens with a white whine/olive oil mix and the juices would fall onto the potatoes and cook them.

Chicken, fries, potatoes, Peroni draft, AC Milan on the TV - almost better than sex.

(sigh).... :(

GotZoom said:
10 years in July.

You?

Happily married for 7 years this August...Married for 9, though. ;)

(sigh)

When I met my wife, she was all like "I love you for WHO you are..." now it's like "Uh...I love you...but...yuk. :p:"

Thing is, I'm only about 10-15lbs heavier...not too bad, imo. :D

lol!

GotZoom said:
Ahhh...I see.

But of course, being the true gentleman that you are, you don't mention that fact.

wha? That was ME with an :eek: face! lol! Those are my eyes bugging out!

:)

what did you think that was? Lol! Pervert.

:D

-=d=- said:
wha? That was ME with an :eek: face! lol! Those are my eyes bugging out!

:)

what did you think that was? Lol! Pervert.

:D

Lol....Ohhhh....I thought the "Y" was depicting ...um.....extra space...between a couple of......

Well..you know.

Joz said:
Don't you "Ahem" me. My box is clean!!! Everyone else seems to be getting thru.

I'll "ahem" you as often as necesary. I was not getting through, and the message said it was because you were out of mail box space.

Joz said:
Hence the thread title. VERY few men that I PM have I ever NOT had to do this with. With the women, it's only because we can't delete as fast as the messages come in!

Exactly :laugh: :thup:

Forum List

Back