Gotta Represent...

Neser Boha

upgrade your gray matter
Mar 4, 2009
Nordic Bayou
Neser Boha are two Czech words that mean: Neser - Don't piss off/fuck with/make mad and Boha (Buh) - God. :eusa_pray:

It is a Czech slang expression that I'm very fond of using while in informal setting among friends. It is implied, jokingly, that the one saying it is the god... That said, I do not have anything against any religion, as long as it is not imposed on me - in any way - especially in the form of laws. :eusa_hand:

My political or any affiliation:
I generally tend to stray away and stay away from affiliations. I am not proud of being Czech and I think it's funny that some people are proud of being ... let's say .... French. To me being Czech or European, or white or being ... whatever... doesn't hold any special meaning. Politically, I'm some sort of weird concoction of libertarian and a leftie... I hate stupid arbitrary laws that mandate human behavior, but at the same time, I don't believe that our society(ies) are developed (morally) enough to be able to govern themselves (itself) in a more free, non-centralized, blah blah blah way.... I also love Swedish welfare system - some of it - the part that I can benefit from. :badgrin: (kinda joking)

I am an immigrant and I've always been one. Spent 9 years in USA. Now live in Sweden. Was born in CZ. It's all just geography to me. Yeah, there are some interesting and even stark differences, but it's all just people anyway. I hate how unequal US education system is and how it's perpetuating class inequality/economic differences, etc., but on the same hand I hate how many circles you have to go through and hoops to jump through just to get a fucking apartment in Stockholm (bureaucracy at its finest/worst).... There's bad and good things everywhere and in (almost) everything.

Yeah. So, I hope I'm welcome here :D

Neser Boha are two Czech words that mean: Neser - Don't piss off/fuck with/make mad and Boha (Buh) - God. :eusa_pray:

It is a Czech slang expression that I'm very fond of using while in informal setting among friends. It is implied, jokingly, that the one saying it is the god... That said, I do not have anything against any religion, as long as it is not imposed on me - in any way - especially in the form of laws. :eusa_hand:

My political or any affiliation:
I generally tend to stray away and stay away from affiliations. I am not proud of being Czech and I think it's funny that some people are proud of being ... let's say .... French. To me being Czech or European, or white or being ... whatever... doesn't hold any special meaning. Politically, I'm some sort of weird concoction of libertarian and a leftie... I hate stupid arbitrary laws that mandate human behavior, but at the same time, I don't believe that our society(ies) are developed (morally) enough to be able to govern themselves (itself) in a more free, non-centralized, blah blah blah way.... I also love Swedish welfare system - some of it - the part that I can benefit from. :badgrin: (kinda joking)

I am an immigrant and I've always been one. Spent 9 years in USA. Now live in Sweden. Was born in CZ. It's all just geography to me. Yeah, there are some interesting and even stark differences, but it's all just people anyway. I hate how unequal US education system is and how it's perpetuating class inequality/economic differences, etc., but on the same hand I hate how many circles you have to go through and hoops to jump through just to get a fucking apartment in Stockholm (bureaucracy at its finest/worst).... There's bad and good things everywhere and in (almost) everything.

Yeah. So, I hope I'm welcome here :D

Check...you are welcome here.....pun intended.

Welcome. You do realize you have to join the Church of Scientology to post here, right?

Haha! Just kidding! I meant the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Thanks y'all! I'll see ya out there! And don't take it too easy on me, I need stimulation... I gets lazy and bored quickly... I have the stupid-ass CNN ticker to blame for the mild case of ADD ... :D

welcome.jpg

Forum List

Back