gotta love those Jews with their kind hearts

• Banned
Hey what happened to all the Jews on this forum ? Why don't you step up to the plate and defend your Israeli brothers and sisters for shooting Americans ?

Explain how the Holocaust TM gives you the right to do it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Another terror apologist I see

so who was the terrorist in this case ? i get it. girls in America go to top universities to learn martial arts skills that allows them to punch through the active armor of the Israeli tanks ! thank you for revealing this fascinating bit of information.

maybe i should shoot you in the eye. and anybody who tries to help you - shoot them in the eye as well. and if anybody complains i will call them terror apologists ?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I'm so sick of the rising tide of antisemitism I'm seeing these days. Jews this, Jews that, it's really getting sickening.

you stupid bitch quit whining ! if you don't want to know the truth just turn on your TV. won't get any anti-semitism there i guarantee you. you fucking rat.

at least Retarded is insane. first one has to be an idiot to join the military. then they use every trick in the book to pummel the remainder of your wits out of your head. it's not really his fault that he has the intelligence of a rabid dog.

what's your excuse ?

Last edited:
Hey what happened to all the Jews on this forum ? Why don't you step up to the plate and defend your Israeli brothers and sisters for shooting Americans ?

Why don't you shut the fuck up?

I also think it is funny you use the name Borat, who did make fun of jews. Of course the actor who plays Borat is jewish. lol
Are we confused?

One reason Jews like you are so widely disliked is that all criticism of them is met with "shut the fuck up." If you can't ever say anything negative about a group, especially when it's richly deserved, the hatred of them only grows. And grows. And then EXPLODES.

"Jews are the world's misfortune", as they say. And how.

One reason Jews like you are so widely disliked is that all criticism of them is met with "shut the fuck up." If you can't ever say anything negative about a group, especially when it's richly deserved, the hatred of them only grows. And grows. And then EXPLODES.

"Jews are the world's misfortune", as they say. And how.

Jews like me?
I am not jewish, you moron. I am just sick of you and people like Borat speaking out of their ass.

Jews like me?
I am not jewish, you moron. I am just sick of you and people like Borat speaking out of their ass.

Gentiles on the whole have been brainwashed to take the same offense as Jews to perceived slights against Jews. When you accept this subservient position, you become worthy of the insult "Jew".

I reject it, personally. Free men should all reject Jewish power over their lives and minds.

Jews like me?

Gentiles on the whole have been brainwashed to take the same offense as Jews to perceived slights against Jews. When you accept this subservient position, you become worthy of the insult "Jew".

I reject it, personally. Free men should all reject Jewish power over their lives and minds.

You are an insult to the human race.

Jews like me?

You are a racist. You hate anyone that is not the level of White you claim is pure. Isn't it telling that other Jew haters sound just like you?

Isn't it telling that other Jew haters sound just like you?
What's really telling is that many Zionists here sound like him, except they express their prejudice less articulately and target Arabs or Muslims rather than Jews.

Forum List

Back