Gotta love those holier than thou democrats

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
Telling 12 year old girls they'e racist for voting McCain, massive voter and registration fraud, paying the homeless to register and vote, beating up a woman campaigner, destroying McCain hq's, stealing a mentally ill mans vote, vicsiously attacking a plumbers personel life for asking a question...

Have to love the win at all costs mentality.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...=3.14.1&sflg=1

WALB.com News, Weather and Sports for Albany, Valdosta and Thomasville. Leading the way for South Georgia. | Mentally challenged man says his vote wasn't right

Pajamas Media

But, Republicans are the bad guys.

Given that the first link of yours that I clicked on was a winger blog that talked about "nonexistent hate at Palin rallies" when we've all heard her trying to rev up the lynch mob, I'd say it's a fair bet that your other links aren't of much more value.

Given that the first link of yours that I clicked on was a winger blog that talked about "nonexistent hate at Palin rallies" when we've all heard her trying to rev up the lynch mob, I'd say it's a fair bet that your other links aren't of much more value.

typical ..... :eusa_whistle:

Given that you would make excuses for Obama if he drove over a pack of kids with a Limo, I can completely understand your attempt to deflect what you do not want others to see or hear.

Given that you would make excuses for Obama if he drove over a pack of kids with a Limo, I can completely understand your attempt to deflect what you do not want others to see or hear.

truth ...

oh... your Fox link doesn't work.... and, frankly, perhaps you can explain to me how a vote was "stolen" when:

Advance voting will begin this Monday at the Riverfront Resource Center on Pine Avenue. Advance voted will run through October 31st. No one will be able to vote the Monday prior to election day.

WALB.com News, Weather and Sports for Albany, Valdosta and Thomasville. Leading the way for South Georgia. | Mentally challenged man says his vote wasn't right

Maybe I'm misreading?

Right...because I soooooooooo wouldn't have voted for McCain in 2000... and I sooooooooooooo didn't support Hillary this time.

Maybe you should have chosen a better candidate. My vote was up for the taking... unlike yours.

Telling 12 year old girls they'e racist for voting McCain, massive voter and registration fraud, paying the homeless to register and vote, beating up a woman campaigner, destroying McCain hq's, stealing a mentally ill mans vote, vicsiously attacking a plumbers personel life for asking a question...

Pajamas Media

you lost me at the twelve year old girls voting.
now pop back into your burrow.
thx

right...because Sawwah isn't revving up a lynch mob, right... and no one has heard her do it.

now THAT'S typical. :eusa_whistle:

What you're hearing is the beautiful sounds of the death throes of a dying ideology. They're shrinking. Their influence and power is fading away.

Guess what you haven't heard much of this election? .. "Christian conservatives" .. Isn't that sweet?

One thing that has been clearly revealed in all of this is the that far too many on the right just aren't very bright people.

I mean, just look at the arguments ..

C'mon ... I think calling this not very bright was being too kind.

Pajamas Media

We learned everything from Karl Rove.

What you're hearing is the beautiful sounds of the death throes of a dying ideology. They're shrinking. Their influence and power is fading away.
And that's why McCain is gaining at the polls. Oops!
Guess what you haven't heard much of this election? .. "Christian conservatives" .. Isn't that sweet?
That's because Rev Wright and his Black Nationalist cries of "God Damn America" have drown it out. Isn't that sweet?
One thing that has been clearly revealed in all of this is the that far too many on the right just aren't very bright people. I mean, just look at the arguments...
Ask any Obamabot on the street why they are voting for him and the only reason they'll give is that he's black. Ask them to name one policy position that Obama has and they can't. It's the Cult of Personality nothing more.

Ask any Obamabot on the street why they are voting for him and the only reason they'll give is that he's black. Ask them to name one policy position that Obama has and they can't. It's the Cult of Personality nothing more.

Because Obama has " it " .... :eusa_whistle:

"it"

yeah he has so full of "it" there's no room for the s h in front of "it"

the sad part is all of you worshipers have fallen for his "(sh)it"

i guess you didn't pick up on the sarcasm, i'd vote for Reagan's corpse before Obama......

Forum List

Back