Gotta "love" that Ben Carson.....

In the on-going quest by the GOP establishment to kind of erase that recalcitrant label that many within the party are closeted-racists, they first came up with Cain (9-9-9) and now, good ol' Ben Carson. So, what is this man's entire platform for the highest elected office on the planet?

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson suggested on Wednesday that a Nazi-like force could come to power in the United States. At a campaign event in New Hampshire, Carson noted that many people believe a situation like what took place in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's could never happen in America.

"I beg to differ," Carson said. "If you go back and look at the history of the world, tyranny and despotism and how it starts, it has a lot to do with control of thought and control of speech."

At a press conference after the speech, reporters asked Carson who he thinks is like Adolf Hitler in the U.S. "I'm not going to go into that. I think that example is pretty clear," he responded, without elaborating. When another reporter asked if he was comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, Carson said, "No. I am saying in a situation where people do not express themselves, bad things can happen."

Meanwhile, as he was leaving the event, a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

"I don't know," he replied.

View attachment 51223
I think that's a better response than Obama's response to the question "What will you do to prevent another 911".

Obama said in so many words he would only make sure we had good first-responders to clean up the eyeballs.

In the on-going quest by the GOP establishment to kind of erase that recalcitrant label that many within the party are closeted-racists, they first came up with Cain (9-9-9) and now, good ol' Ben Carson. So, what is this man's entire platform for the highest elected office on the planet?

Washington (CNN)Ben Carson suggested on Wednesday that a Nazi-like force could come to power in the United States. At a campaign event in New Hampshire, Carson noted that many people believe a situation like what took place in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's could never happen in America.

"I beg to differ," Carson said. "If you go back and look at the history of the world, tyranny and despotism and how it starts, it has a lot to do with control of thought and control of speech."

At a press conference after the speech, reporters asked Carson who he thinks is like Adolf Hitler in the U.S. "I'm not going to go into that. I think that example is pretty clear," he responded, without elaborating. When another reporter asked if he was comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, Carson said, "No. I am saying in a situation where people do not express themselves, bad things can happen."

Meanwhile, as he was leaving the event, a reporter asked Carson how he would respond to Hurricane Joaquin if he were in the White House.

View attachment 51223

the Progressive Messiah from Chicago acts like a Nazi. what part dont you get>???

the Progressive Messiah from Chicago acts like a Nazi. what part dont you get>???

The part "I don't get" is who the heck has to turn the computer on for you, since you're such a moron.
Get some to explain to you what and who is a "Nazi" and how racists call anyone they don't like with that label.

View attachment 51223

Name at least 5 things that Obama has done that are Nazi like.

Spotted: Ben Carson’s PAC Joins Anti-LGBT World Congress of Families Conference
At a conference where speakers have compared LGBT rights to terrorism, called LGBT people pedophiles and warned that LGBT rights would lead to cyborgs taking over humanity, a familiar name has been spotted.

Ben Carson’s PAC is formally partnering with the World Congress of Families (WCF) IX conference this week, bringing together thousands of anti-LGBT activists from all over the world to Salt Lake City. Spotted: Ben Carson’s PAC Joins Anti-LGBT World Congress of Families Conference

Carson Plummets in Polls Amid Reports He Did Not Stab Anyone
DES MOINES —New reports indicating that Ben Carson might not have actually stabbed anyone during his youth have sent the retired neurosurgeon plummeting in the latest Republican Presidential polls.

Carson supporters, reeling from the news that their candidate’s past might have been devoid of stabbing, have deserted his candidacy in droves, suggesting that Republican voters viewed Carson’s stabbing as a key part of his résumé. Carson Plummets in Polls Amid Reports He Did Not Stab Anyone

Indeed, a recent University of Minnesota poll showed that a full third of Carson supporters singled out “his stabbing experience” as a top reason for supporting him for the nation’s highest office.

Carson's foreign policy ignorance is death knell for campaign after latest terror attacks. Ben Carson is finished: The one-time Republican frontrunner continues his free fall

Ben Carson has had a great run. He has no experience, no knowledge of the issues, and no real inclination to learn the things he has to learn in order to run for office. In every debate so far, he’s embarrassed himself with meandering non-answers. Oftentimes it’s not clear Carson even understands the question he’s been asked, and that’s pretty much the case across topics.

Remarkably, none of that has mattered in this race. Carson has slithered his way to the top of the polls in recent months, and he appeared well-positioned at least until the Iowa caucuses. Carson’s only real competition thus far has been Trump. And the leading “establishment” candidate at this point is Rubio, who remains roughly seven points behind Carson in most of the polls.

But things have changed. Read more.....

Great logic Carson....You fear that the refugees will be targeted by some bigoted and ignorant Americans and then turn into radicals so we should reject them. I think that's called blaming the victim.

Carson: American Resentment Of Syrian Refugees Would Lead To Radicalization Carson: American Resentment Of Syrian Refugees Would Lead To Radicalization

Ben Carson on Tuesday said that the U.S. should not accept refugees from Syria because they will be easily targeted by terrorists, adding that Americans’ resentment of Syrian refugees could increase the likelihood of refugees’ “radicalization.”

"You bring a lot of people here from another culture and what they will tend to do is congregate together, that’s a natural thing, which makes them much easier targets for radicalization," Carson said on Breitbart News Radio. "Particularly if you bring them into an environment where a lot people of are resentful of the fact that they are here. That’s just going to create incidents that will increase further the likelihood of radicalization."

Somewhat irrelevant. Carson is done for. He did not have the steam to overtake Trump so those supporters are going to move on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back