Gotta love religious extremists!

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Gabriella84, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    They can be SO entertaining! I am glad the Fox Network is around to put them on the air.
    I am also grateful for News Hounds, where people watch Fox so I don't have to. :thanks:

Anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley was a recent guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex.

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

:poke: :clap1:

2. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    Garbledella, you may have noticed that there are numerous forums on this bulletin board. Each has a topic label. That's to facilitate grouping similar topics into specific parts of the database.

Thread moved to religion/ethics forum.

3. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Didn't think it was a religious topic.

4. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    But you were hoping it was.

And by the way I happen to be Pro-life because I have a heart for helpless unborn babies, not because Im a religious extremist. If your planing on being in the Psychology profession you may brush up on your bedside manners by not labeling that which you do not understand.

5. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Oh, I get it. Bait and switch. Sneaky.

6. Gabriella84

Gabriella84 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Nah. Invading countries to find non-existant WMDs is bait-and-switch.
    Abortion extremists getting their freak on with farm animals is not. :rotflmao:

7. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    I was refering to the title of thread you started vs the topic.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    I know there's been a thread on this before... but I still don't remember Horsley mentioning being a follower of any particular religion.

9. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

I'm growing tired of stupidity. You know the reason for Iraq was not 'to find WMDs' it was to 'ensure Saddam HAD NO WMDs'. Now, so far, we know he did not. Please stop making up shit and passing it off for truth. I'm inclined to start deleting every post like the above I find. I'm nausiated over the way you twist history and reality to suit your agenda.

Just stop it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    Oh...and I (Heart) Bonnie.

:D

;)