Gotta love religious extremists!

G

Gabriella84

They can be SO entertaining! I am glad the Fox Network is around to put them on the air.
I am also grateful for News Hounds, where people watch Fox so I don't have to. :thanks:

Anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley was a recent guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex.

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

:poke: :clap1:

Garbledella, you may have noticed that there are numerous forums on this bulletin board. Each has a topic label. That's to facilitate grouping similar topics into specific parts of the database.

Thread moved to religion/ethics forum.

Merlin1047 said:
Garbledella, you may have noticed that there are numerous forums on this bulletin board. Each has a topic label. That's to facilitate grouping similar topics into specific parts of the database.

Thread moved to religion/ethics forum.

Didn't think it was a religious topic.

Gabriella84 said:
Didn't think it was a religious topic.

But you were hoping it was.

And by the way I happen to be Pro-life because I have a heart for helpless unborn babies, not because Im a religious extremist. If your planing on being in the Psychology profession you may brush up on your bedside manners by not labeling that which you do not understand.

Nah. Invading countries to find non-existant WMDs is bait-and-switch.
Abortion extremists getting their freak on with farm animals is not. :rotflmao:

Gabriella84 said:

I was refering to the title of thread you started vs the topic.

I know there's been a thread on this before... but I still don't remember Horsley mentioning being a follower of any particular religion.

Gabriella84 said:

I'm growing tired of stupidity. You know the reason for Iraq was not 'to find WMDs' it was to 'ensure Saddam HAD NO WMDs'. Now, so far, we know he did not. Please stop making up shit and passing it off for truth. I'm inclined to start deleting every post like the above I find. I'm nausiated over the way you twist history and reality to suit your agenda.

Just stop it.

Gabriella84 said:

Oh.... now I get it!

Gabbie must have thought this was the "stupid and inane threads" forum and accidentally posted here!

Unfortunately, we don't have a "stupid thread" forum, but you can go to the DU.... their entire message board is dedicated to stupid and inane threads!

I'm nausiated over the way you twist history and reality to suit your agenda.

Sounds like the Bush Administration to me.

I'm inclined to start deleting every post like the above I find.

So you are going to delete every post that you don't agree with?

Gabriella84 said:
Sounds like the Bush Administration to me.

So you are going to delete every post that you don't agree with?
Nope, just your nonsense, it would be a start.

If this board banned "nonsense replies," it would cease to exist.

Gabriella84 said:

Given the fact that I work with children, my level of tolerence is quite high, but you're even starting to get on my nerves. Put up, or shut up.

Gabriella84 said:

This is specifically a flame and nonsense to boot. Why are you insisting on doing this even after you have been warned before?

I am serious, I would like an answer, it amazes me that people would insult the entire community that they are attempting to be part of just to get a "rise" from one or two members...

no1tovote4 said:
This is specifically a flame and nonsense to boot. Why are you insisting on doing this even after you have been warned before?

I am serious, I would like an answer, it amazes me that people would insult the entire community that they are attempting to be part of just to get a "rise" from one or two members...

Yes Im waiting for an intelligent or at least co-herent reply as well..... I think it's because she has no intelligent replies, just rhetoric....

no1tovote4 said:

Me too...Growing up in Georgia now I must always wonder, was she a mule, or did she just look like one?

Said1 said:
Given the fact that I work with children, my level of tolerence is quite high, but you're even starting to get on my nerves. Put up, or shut up.
G84 exhibits the symptoms of someone crying for attention. When she feels ignored, she will make inflammatory remarks, not because she necessarily believes them, but to get a reaction from the adults. This is typical of children who have been overly indulged. Since she can't formulate an intelligent train of reasoning to back up her claims, she expresses her frustration at being unable to do so by further indulging her desire for attention. She makes inflammatory remarks, hoping for a reaction, when she doesn't get what she wants, she makes increasingly inflammatory remarks until she gets the attention that she craves.

Since she is incapable of engaging in an adult conversation, any attempt to do so being futile, any challenge to her to support her facts will be met with stonewalling or just ignored.

Another possibility is that the relationship with her Republican lover isn't going well, or she is dissatisfied with it and is projecting her resentment on us instead of dealing with it directly (i.e. with her lover). As before, she makes statements that she doesn't necessarily believe, but in this scenario, she uses those remarks to express her anger and thus provides relief to the frustration that she feels towards her Republican lover.

A third possibility, is that G84 is bored. Again, she makes statements that are inflammatory in order to entertain herself by watching our reaction. This desire to control others may be symptomatic of a person who is simply dissatisfied with her life, her job or some other aspect of her existence over which she has little, or no, control or lacks the willingness to take responsibility for. So instead, she entertains herself or makes herself feel powerful by manipulating others through the repeated use of inflammatory remarks on public discussion forums such as USMB.

Forum List

Back