Gotta Love Radford, Va. - Stay The Fuck Out Biden....

I'm telling you the tide is turning. I won't paint the whole Democrat Party with a wide brush but these two, Obama and Biden are despicable and know no bounds. They have nothing to run on so they try the divide and cinnquer strategy along racial nad any other lines they can.

And then the Secret Service comes in the store to thank the guy and buy a bunch of baked goods... CLASSIC!!

Fuck him. I'm sure there's hundreds of family owned restaurants that will be thrilled for the free press.

As a business owner I will never understand other owners doing stupid shit like this. It's not smart business. All you are doing is alienating future customers. I dislike Romny but if he wanted to shop in a store I owned I would not tell him he cannot come in.

And then the Secret Service comes in the store to thank the guy and buy a bunch of baked goods... CLASSIC!!

Classic? You think it's a good idea for SS agents dis the person they're being paid to protect? If it were a Republican VEEP they dissed, you'd be whining like a little girl.

As a business owner I will never understand other owners doing stupid shit like this. It's not smart business. All you are doing is alienating future customers. I dislike Romny but if he wanted to shop in a store I owned I would not tell him he cannot come in.

Maybe the guy has balls and principles that he puts above money...unlike some!

He doesn't agree with Obama's "You didn't build this" comment, therefore, he didn't want any part of their campaign on his property.

It's not about business, it's about principle and believing in one's self - something you fucking Libberhoids lack.

Classic? You think it's a good idea for SS agents dis the person they're being paid to protect? If it were a Republican VEEP they dissed, you'd be whining like a little girl.

They are people and voters entitled to their opinion. They didn't refuse to do their jobs.

The Secret Service, the military, law enforcement - hell, anyone with values who practices American tradition, dislikes Obama and his fat wife.

He doesn't agree with Obama's "You didn't build this" comment, therefore, he didn't want any part of their campaign on his property.

It's not about business, it's about principle and believing in one's self - something you fucking Libberhoids lack.

He doesn't get it. Heck if I knew where his store was and he sold something that I used, I wouldn't shop there because he's gutless and all about the Almighty Dollar.

Last edited:

He doesn't get it. Heck if I knew where his store was and he sold something that I used, I wouldn't shop there because he's gutless and all about the Almighty Dollar.

Thus proving my point. You say you would not shop at my store because of my stance. I thought cons were business savy. Guess not.

best part...

Why in the world would a new business owner say "no" to a photo op with the Vice President of the United States?

McMurray said it was President Obama's recent remarks about small business and who built what.

"Very simply, ‘you didn't build that’” McMurray said. “Speaking of small businesses and entrepreneurs all across this country and actually last night my wife was up all night. No sleep, she's worked a full 24 hours."

I hope his business triples!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

So he believed Romney's lie about Obama's comments. I bet this guy has a public street in front of his property, water and sewerage, trash pick up. I wonder if this town got electric under Roosevelt's rural electric plan. Did he get an SBA loan guarantee to start his own business? Did he attend public schools? Where did he learn the math necessary to run a business? Do his employees know how to read and write? Do police protect his property?

No sweat. Biden will just visit another family business that would love to have him, while this man blew an opportunity to improve the lives of his family, because he bought into to a right wing lie.

Pouty little store owner....applauded by pouty little posters. Classic! :lol:

Pouty? He strikes me as a good honest man who stands up for what he believes in, vs. cowering and hiding his beliefs like you did all those years secretly carpet-munching in the military.

Forum List

Back