Gotta love MSNBC

What's funny is how the wingnuts made up a narrative beforehand, about how MSNBC was going to act,

and are simply proceeding with that narrative despite the simple fact that it bears no resemblance to the truth.

How bad is the situation for democrats when the leader squeaks by a nut job.

How bad will the situation be in two years when the nutjobs that did get in haven't done a thing to run on and the Reps are faced with a repeat of '96?

I have been promised by BigRebNC that if this should happen the Republicans will throw them out of office. I have my doubts about that, but I have been promised it would happen.

Immie

I can't take more than 10 minutes of MSNBC or FOX, after the comedy is fear.
CNN all the way

CNN is so horrible now. They actually showed an electorial map of the "twitterverse" showing which way tweets were going in regards to the election for each district. Of course thats mainly used by young idiots so the whole map showed negatives on tea party. It was so hilarious, it was exactly the opposite of the actual results. Leave it to CNN to think up of drawing a map using tweets on election night, as if anyone in the country gives a shit.

The only good thing I heard on CNN came from Spitzer. He said only twice has America elected a progressive President; Clinton and Obama. And in each case America rejected their policies in the very next election on historical levels. He actually admited that as a progressive it hurt him to see that but they should learn something from it. I was shocked to hear him say that. :lol:

Forum List

Back