Gotta love MSNBC

asterism

Congress != Progress
Jul 29, 2010
Central Florida
Keef is all about the defeat of Sharon Angle.

Methingks he doesn't understand strategy.

Good job, making the current (and previous) Senate Majority Leader a focus of this campaign! "The workers delivered for Harry Reid!"

Meanwhile Marco Rubio won Florida. He's the next Senate Majority Leader.

And too funny that Maddow just said that a 51% win is a "collapse of the Republican Party."

You Progressives just don't get it.

No matter, the GOP knows who elected them and you're going to hear from us. You laughed last year and you questioned yesterday. Time will tell.

Yea the MsNBC circle jerk for Reid is hilarious. They're like,"See, you can have record unemployment and housing forclosures and still get re-elected by unions!"

I watched them interview Eric Cantor last night. They were openly hostile, bristling, and frankly quite rude. I'm so damn glad they heads exploded.

Yea the MsNBC circle jerk for Reid is hilarious. They're like,"See, you can have record unemployment and housing forclosures and still get re-elected by unions!"

The sad part is that I think that was the actual message Maddow put out.

How bad is the situation for democrats when the leader squeaks by a nut job.

I turn on MSNBC when I need a good laugh. Unfortunately I can only stomach 30-60 minutes of it. It's just plain awful. Olbermann, Maddow, Mathews and the Ed Show are hands down the worst shows on television. Hell, I'd rather watch Sex and the City with my wife than watch that spew on a regular basis.

A week and a half ago I was watching that guy Rachel Maddow and she was telling everyone that a Republican politician knew about the Oklahoma City Bombing ahead of time. She said he had advance knowledge and that he personally consigned over 160 people to their deaths.

Sounds awful, right? Only problem is it wasn't true. Turns out the politician (forgetting his name at the moment) was faxed a piece of paper about the attack 15-20 minutes after the attack. The man immidiately called the FBI and turned it over.

Then a few days ago I was watching that lunatic on the Ed Show. He was ranting and raving and foaming at the mouth about the Rand Paul incident where the guy put his foot on the girl's shoulder and pressed down slightly. Although he called it "viciously stomping her head". He showed the clip in a continous loop for about 10 minutes. After that he looked in the camera and said, "All you soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. You think you have it tough? Look what we're dealing with over here!"

I almost spit my gin out of my mouth when he said that. Really? You're going to compare getting shot at and risking your life to getting your shoulder pressed on?

MSNBC are the biggest bunch of partisan, bias, misleading liars in the history of television.

And don't get me started on Olbermann and Mathews.

I turn on MSNBC when I need a good laugh. Unfortunately I can only stomach 30-60 minutes of it. It's just plain awful. Olbermann, Maddow, Mathews and the Ed Show are hands down the worst shows on television. Hell, I'd rather watch Sex and the City with my wife than watch that spew on a regular basis.

A week and a half ago I was watching that guy Rachel Maddow and she was telling everyone that a Republican politician knew about the Oklahoma City Bombing ahead of time. She said he had advance knowledge and that he personally consigned over 160 people to their deaths.

Sounds awful, right? Only problem is it wasn't true. Turns out the politician (forgetting his name at the moment) was faxed a piece of paper about the attack 15-20 minutes after the attack. The man immidiately called the FBI and turned it over.

Then a few days ago I was watching that lunatic on the Ed Show. He was ranting and raving and foaming at the mouth about the Rand Paul incident where the guy put his foot on the girl's shoulder and pressed down slightly. Although he called it "viciously stomping her head". He showed the clip in a continous loop for about 10 minutes. After that he looked in the camera and said, "All you soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. You think you have it tough? Look what we're dealing with over here!"

I almost spit my gin out of my mouth when he said that. Really? You're going to compare getting shot at and risking your life to getting your shoulder pressed on?

MSNBC are the biggest bunch of partisan, bias, misleading liars in the history of television.

Wow. I can berely take 10 minutes of it. Although I don't know if CNNs idiot cafe is any better, with a dozen hacks sitting around two tables sipping on coffee and all babbling over each other.

Maddow is a complete hack and habitual liar. She lied when she said the Bush administration dismissed the case against the Black Panther voter intimidation case, when that didn't happen until long after Bush was gone in April.

Wow. I can berely take 10 minutes of it. Although I don't know if CNNs idiot cafe is any better, with a dozen hacks sitting around two tables sipping on coffee and all babbling over each other.

Maddow is a complete hack and habitual liar. She lied when she said the Bush administration dismissed the case against the Black Panther voter intimidation case, when that didn't happen until long after Bush was gone in April.
===================
Actually, the Bushies DID drop the criminal case against the Black Panthers as it was changed to a civil case. So you're half right and half wrong.

Keef is all about the defeat of Sharon Angle.

Methingks he doesn't understand strategy.

Good job, making the current (and previous) Senate Majority Leader a focus of this campaign! "The workers delivered for Harry Reid!"

Meanwhile Marco Rubio won Florida. He's the next Senate Majority Leader.

And too funny that Maddow just said that a 51% win is a "collapse of the Republican Party."

You Progressives just don't get it.

No matter, the GOP knows who elected them and you're going to hear from us. You laughed last year and you questioned yesterday. Time will tell.

Actually Mitch McConnell has been all over Rand Paul and there is talk that he will be the next majority leader whenever Republicans can take the senate which I don't think they can for a long time.

The House will swing back to Democrats after voters see that wingnuts are not capable of leadership. Comeon, John Boehner? :lol:

===================
Actually, the Bushies DID drop the criminal case against the Black Panthers as it was changed to a civil case. So you're half right and half wrong.

I never said it was a criminal case. And it also doesn't change the fact that the Hussein administration dropped the case entirely, which is why the Tea Party people on her show were upset. Thats when she proceeded to lie to them.

I can't take more than 10 minutes of MSNBC or FOX, after the comedy is fear.
CNN all the way

===================

I never said it was a criminal case. And it also doesn't change the fact that the Hussein administration dropped the case entirely, which is why the Tea Party people on her show were upset. Thats when she proceeded to lie to them.
=================
Oh, I see? No I don't!
The point is,, the Bushies DID drop the criminal charges, that's a fact. It's also a fact hat the Obama Administration DID drop the civil case. It seems logical to me to be mad at both the Bush and Obama Administrations and not let partisanship get in the way of being completely honest.
Buy have no fear, from what I have read, the GOP House will be holding hearings on this matter. It'll be interesting to see if they investigate the whole matter or just half the matter (Obama). I just want justice, not partisanship justice, as that would make a mockery of true justice..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back