Gotta love MSNBC

Discussion in 'Media' started by asterism, Nov 2, 2010.

1. asterism

asterism Congress != Progress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    Keef is all about the defeat of Sharon Angle.

Methingks he doesn't understand strategy.

Good job, making the current (and previous) Senate Majority Leader a focus of this campaign! "The workers delivered for Harry Reid!"

Meanwhile Marco Rubio won Florida. He's the next Senate Majority Leader.

And too funny that Maddow just said that a 51% win is a "collapse of the Republican Party."

You Progressives just don't get it.

No matter, the GOP knows who elected them and you're going to hear from us. You laughed last year and you questioned yesterday. Time will tell.

2. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    Yep. Democrats let the rest of their majority bleed to death to save Harry. He's still the face of Democrats.

3. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,799
    Yea the MsNBC circle jerk for Reid is hilarious. They're like,"See, you can have record unemployment and housing forclosures and still get re-elected by unions!"

4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,738
    I watched them interview Eric Cantor last night. They were openly hostile, bristling, and frankly quite rude. I'm so damn glad they heads exploded.

5. asterism

asterism Congress != Progress

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,073
    The sad part is that I think that was the actual message Maddow put out.

6. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    How bad is the situation for democrats when the leader squeaks by a nut job.

7. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Yes time will tell and I think ALL will be dissapointed.

8. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,674
    How bad will the situation be in two years when the nutjobs that did get in haven't done a thing to run on and the Reps are faced with a repeat of '96?

9. Shooter

Shooter Semper Fi

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121
    I turn on MSNBC when I need a good laugh. Unfortunately I can only stomach 30-60 minutes of it. It's just plain awful. Olbermann, Maddow, Mathews and the Ed Show are hands down the worst shows on television. Hell, I'd rather watch Sex and the City with my wife than watch that spew on a regular basis.

A week and a half ago I was watching that guy Rachel Maddow and she was telling everyone that a Republican politician knew about the Oklahoma City Bombing ahead of time. She said he had advance knowledge and that he personally consigned over 160 people to their deaths.

Sounds awful, right? Only problem is it wasn't true. Turns out the politician (forgetting his name at the moment) was faxed a piece of paper about the attack 15-20 minutes after the attack. The man immidiately called the FBI and turned it over.

Then a few days ago I was watching that lunatic on the Ed Show. He was ranting and raving and foaming at the mouth about the Rand Paul incident where the guy put his foot on the girl's shoulder and pressed down slightly. Although he called it "viciously stomping her head". He showed the clip in a continous loop for about 10 minutes. After that he looked in the camera and said, "All you soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. You think you have it tough? Look what we're dealing with over here!"

I almost spit my gin out of my mouth when he said that. Really? You're going to compare getting shot at and risking your life to getting your shoulder pressed on?

MSNBC are the biggest bunch of partisan, bias, misleading liars in the history of television.

And don't get me started on Olbermann and Mathews.

10. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,799
    Wow. I can berely take 10 minutes of it. Although I don't know if CNNs idiot cafe is any better, with a dozen hacks sitting around two tables sipping on coffee and all babbling over each other.

Maddow is a complete hack and habitual liar. She lied when she said the Bush administration dismissed the case against the Black Panther voter intimidation case, when that didn't happen until long after Bush was gone in April.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1