Gotta Love Joe Biden..

I'll love him better when he's a member of the touring moonbat comedy troupe.

Promise.

images

Please forgive me but I can't stop myself from posting this Biden classic....yeah you all have seen it..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

Oh Dreamy, you'll never change. George Bush, and many of the Republican VPs haven't been too swift.

You all have tried every term to make our guys seem as stupid as Dan Quayle but it will never happen.

Sarah I can laugh just as hard at some of Bush and companies goofs and missteps. Therein may lie the difference between you and I perhaps. This thread is about Biden however so.....no slipping back into BDD ya hear? Bush is so one term ago. :D

But just for you I will give you this: ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KML_lWMd4b0]George Bush Has Trouble With Doors! - YouTube[/ame]

Sure, if you like clowns for elected representatives. But I guess the nation actually does want clowns.

Oh dear, why so serious sir? :lol:

What I want in elected officials is reflected by my vote. Chill. I am just having fun as I assume Sarah is too.

Well obviously voters feel they'd rather have either Obama or Biden rather than those moron Teapartiers Romney and Ryan. Talk about zero point energy, those two are almost going backwards..
Someone pointed out that Ryan went for Halloween as Rob Portman. :lol:

Portman is seen at all the Bishop Romney events, while they are hiding Lyin' Ryan in Alabama! :lol:

I'm chill. That doesn't mean I find having a gaffe machien like Biden as national representation any less embarrassing.

He's like Bush without the fcial expressions.

I'm chill. That doesn't mean I find having a gaffe machien like Biden as national representation any less embarrassing.

He's like Bush without the fcial expressions.

Of course he is an embarrassment. "They" know it too but partisanship will hold back the truth sometimes.

I promise you that he and Obama are not getting my vote and that is the best I can offer. But sorry I will still enjoy a laugh at the expense of some of the politicians we see out there any chance I can.

Anyhow this was put in the TV section by Sarah so rather than derail her thread with politics I will just :D

Biden Says Life Better Than It Was 4 Years Ago But Nothing Can Touch Summer Of '87

635.jpg

CHARLOTTE, NC—Accepting his renomination at the Democratic National Convention on Thursday, Vice President Joe Biden countered recent Republican criticisms by asserting that most Americans were indeed better off than they were four years ago, but he acknowledged that life still paled in comparison to that one “killer fucking” summer in 1987.

Dressed in a slightly ripped Lynyrd Skynyrd T-shirt, Biden tapped the top of an Icehouse tallboy, cracked it open, and then informed the 20,000 people in attendance that while the economy is no longer hemorrhaging jobs as it was in 2008, nothing, “not even that little trip I took to Thailand in ’92,” could ever live up to the unforgettable months of June through August 1987, when “the skirts were short, the brews were cold, and you couldn’t walk 2 feet without stepping into some grade-A tang.”

“Things are definitely better today than back in ’08, but is this the summer of ’87? Not a fucking chance,” said Biden, reminiscing about his “prime seed-spreading days,” when he was a carefree 44-year-old senator cruising the Delaware boardwalks in acid-washed Jordache jeans and his pink Sonny Crockett blazer. “Oh, man, that summer was one hell of a ride. I’d take off the T-tops, pack a cooler full of happy juice, and drive down the strip blasting G N’ R.”

“And it seemed like every night ended with a little skinny-dipping with one of those hot-to-trot lifeguards,” continued Biden, making sure to reiterate that he was “tan from head to toe.” “Didn’t matter if they were legal or not. No one cared back then.”

Well obviously voters feel they'd rather have either Obama or Biden rather than those moron Teapartiers Romney and Ryan. Talk about zero point energy, those two are almost going backwards..
Someone pointed out that Ryan went for Halloween as Rob Portman. :lol:

Portman is seen at all the Bishop Romney events, while they are hiding Lyin' Ryan in Alabama! :lol:

I think R/R are beginning to get that they aren't going to win this. I never had a doubt.

Shirtless Biden Washes Trans Am In White House Driveway

WASHINGTON—Taking advantage of the warm spring weather Monday, Vice President Joe Biden parked his 1981 Trans Am in the White House driveway, removed his undershirt, and spent a leisurely afternoon washing the muscle car and drinking beer.

600.jpg

"This baby just needs a little scrub down," said Biden, addressing a tour group as he tucked the sweat-covered top into the belt loop of his cutoff jean shorts. "Gotta get her looking good so I can impress the chicks when I'm cruising down Pennsylvania [Avenue]."

White House aides said that Biden pulled into the driveway shortly before noon, the chorus of Night Ranger's "(You Can Still) Rock In America" blaring from his car's stereo. According to witnesses, Biden spent several minutes maneuvering the Trans Am into the perfect spot, and was observed drumming his fingers on the steering wheel until the song came to a close.
The shirtless 66-year-old then entered the executive residence and greeted employees with a round of high fives and a variety of nicknames.

"Hey, hot stuff, looking good," Biden told a passing aide. "Would you know where I could get a little bucket and sponge action? My mean machine needs to be cleaned."

After acquiring the necessary washing materials, the bare-chested second-in-command returned to the driveway, where he spent several moments staring in apparent awe at the firebird decal on the hood of his car.

MORE

The last time Biden helped the late night host with his Top 10 list was in May 2007, when was one of 10 senators reading the list. This time around Biden appeared solo, making his case for early voting and warning Letterman, “Dave, I hope to hell you voted.”

Source: Joe Biden's "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early" | NBC Chicago

From less crowded polling centers to the promise of a $5 million donation from Donald Trump, here are Vice President Biden’s “Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early.”

10. I’m not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but I’m not saying they don’t either.

9. It’s vastly more effective than voting late.

8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.

7. In a less crowded polling place, there’s plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax.

6. If you vote early, you don’t have to pay taxes. Errr, I’m sorry, I’m being told that’s not accurate.

5. Single and looking to mingle? Find that special someone on the early voting line.

4. Of course, there’s the open bar!

3. Not exercising your right to vote is malarkey. It’s literally malarkey.

2. Early voters will receive a $5 million donation from Donald Trump.

1. Honestly, don’t you want this election over with already?

Check out the full clip below, courtesy of CBS:

Joe Biden's "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early" | NBC Chicago

Especially when he's confident.. :D
Gotta Love Joe Biden..

do i have to?.....:eusa_eh:

Ahhhh.....you guys are going to be SOOOO disappointed!
I can hear it now....they crying and gnashing of teeth! Lol!

You're so WRONG! Obama is going away soon, get used to it!!

The last time Biden helped the late night host with his Top 10 list was in May 2007, when was one of 10 senators reading the list. This time around Biden appeared solo, making his case for early voting and warning Letterman, “Dave, I hope to hell you voted.”

Source: Joe Biden's "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early" | NBC Chicago

From less crowded polling centers to the promise of a $5 million donation from Donald Trump, here are Vice President Biden’s “Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early.”

10. I’m not saying each early voter gets a free cheeseburger, but I’m not saying they don’t either.

9. It’s vastly more effective than voting late.

8. You know who votes early? People with a backbone like a ramrod.

7. In a less crowded polling place, there’s plenty of room to stretch out, linger and relax.

6. If you vote early, you don’t have to pay taxes. Errr, I’m sorry, I’m being told that’s not accurate.

5. Single and looking to mingle? Find that special someone on the early voting line.

4. Of course, there’s the open bar!

3. Not exercising your right to vote is malarkey. It’s literally malarkey.

2. Early voters will receive a $5 million donation from Donald Trump.

1. Honestly, don’t you want this election over with already?

Check out the full clip below, courtesy of CBS:

Joe Biden's "Top 10 Reasons to Vote Early" | NBC Chicago

Especially when he's confident.. :D
Gotta Love Joe Biden..

do i have to?.....:eusa_eh:

You don't have to. You're still my bestie. :D

Forum List

Back