Gotta Love All Those Armed Citizens: Carjacking Used To Be A Lot Easier...

Yeah, but he just went on to the next guy! Lol!

You gun nuts always pull out some anecdote . Like there are no bad gun stories out there .
It sounds like you are making the case for people to shoot criminals. Does that not also apply to cops? If a criminal tries to get away, he should be shot, right? If not, then whats youre point?

Not sure you can trust that particular poster. Earlier in the thread, he or she claimed to support Concealed Carry. Yet everything he or she posts indicates the exact opposite. There's a few other frauds like that on this Board. They'll claim to be 'Conservative Republicans', but only post Anti-Republican rants. I don't know why they feel they have to lie. It's only a Message Board. I guess it's a psychological thing. They crazy. :cuckoo:

Can you point to an example ?

I’ll tell you my stance . Not opposed to conceal carry . Do want vetting .

Not big on high powered weapons but my real concearn is guns easily getting to crazy and criminals. Especially youngsters who don’t have a clue and are quick to use a gun.

I’d like to see gun registration that follows gun sales .

I believe with the exception of a few states, every other state does extensive vetting for CCW's.

Those few states poison the rest . It was shocking to learn how loose Florida laws are . After the parkland shooting .

“Hey crazy teenager! Here’s an AR!”

I think Registrations would really curb straw sales . Treat guns like cars . Have the title follow .

I see, so you want the federal government to take over our guns when it was a federal agency who ignored all the warning signs. It was also your beloved President who created the don't ask--don't tell policy because he felt too many brothers were ending up behind bars unnecessarily, so schools and local authorities were shy about reporting problems and swept everything under the rug. Don't address that, address the guns.

Only a fool would expect the entity that created a problem to be the solution to it.

Forum List

Back