CDZ gotta link to where the candidates stand on issues?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
I was in a conversation with a couple people who support Trump's personality. I must admit I am not a party member so I don't do primaries.

Does anyone have a good link to where the candidates stand or say they stand on some issues now the field is shrinking?

I was in a conversation with a couple people who support Trump's personality. I must admit I am not a party member so I don't do primaries.

Does anyone have a good link to where the candidates stand or say they stand on some issues now the field is shrinking?

Well, your're in luck.
Unlike many potential voters in Presidential elections prior to the 21st century, we now have a tool that makes it pretty easy to find documentation (at varying degrees of completeness) on what the candidates' positions are with regard to many issues: Let me google that for you .

Every candidate has a website which describes his/her "stand" on various issues. However, I find them to be of little value other than in the most general sense. What a candidate supports today is probably based on incomplete information which will certainly be different a year from now. Also, many of these "policies" are based on Congressional approval, so they are theoretical at best.

My greatest concern is about candidates who view previous campaign rhetoric to be inviolate despite changing circumstances.

Thanks, I am making my way through the links. The first felt better thought out than the second which was more quotes.

Thanks, I am making my way through the links. The first felt better thought out than the second which was more quotes.

NP...the links all provide a different way of approaching the information -- some of them offer just highlights, others try to be more in depth.

One bit of advice, at the ontheissues.org page, click on the link for "issues" and then scroll down to see the list of candidates and then click on a candidate's name. The more seemingly obvious links on the left side of the page, the ones that say "2016 Candidates" and "Republican Candidates" just take you to advertisements.

Forum List

Back