Gotta have a month for everything

Really? You STILL haven't seen the Dresden Files? Really?

Dude, who are you even talking to? You may be newly acquainted here, but I knew Harry's dumb nativist ass from another board and am well familiarized with his ideological viewpoints...and he only lives a mere 60 miles from South Central at that. :lol:

Really? You STILL haven't seen the Dresden Files? Really?

Dude, who are you even talking to? You may be newly acquainted here, but I knew Harry's dumb nativist ass from another board and am well familiarized with his ideological viewpoints...and he only lives a mere 60 miles from South Central at that. :lol:

Before sticking your foot in your mouth further and mucking up this thread more, I highly recommend you watch the show a bit ... what people do elsewhere is not my concern, to put it in words you would understand: I don't give a fuck.

Before sticking your foot in your mouth further and mucking up this thread more, I highly recommend you watch the show a bit ... what people do elsewhere is not my concern, to put it in words you would understand: I don't give a fuck.

Dude, what the fuck kind of crack have you been smoking? What the fuck does his username have to do with anything? I don't give a fuck what he calls himself. I'm referring to his idiot nativism. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back