Gotta have a month for everything

wait a second ....i have a calender that has this written on june....gay pride month....im sure this calender was printed before Obama became President....mmmm

My goodness.... Don't you understand the difference between "Gay Pride Month" and "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month"? :lol:

of course....forgive me...i should have known there is a difference....:lol:

I thought it was just so that BO could have another positive example of "CHANGE" under his list of "GOOD SHIT I DID ON MY WAY TO RUINING AMERICA"

i just found out that FRIDAY the 5th is National Doughnut day.....:lol:

But that will be changed by the Whitehouse too. In light of the recent change to Gay Pride Month...National Doughnut Day will now be known as National Doug's Nuts Day. A day for all who enjoy Doug's Nuts to be proud and loud!

Thanks Obama...I knew you could do it!

Well, the reason I support gay rights is because they are a catch all for everyone else that doesn't have a telltale difference (like black, hispanic, etc.). I am considered queer myself, and TG's aren't even sexual, they are no different than those who get nose jobs or breat implants, body piercings, etc. but are considered pariahs just like us anti-sexual people, so meh. At least they aren't trying to make everyone sterile like I want to see.

Well damn, we should have an "I have a big nose and can't afford a nose job" month, and an "I have small titties and cant' afford a boob job" month. Maybe we should make that the same month.

I find this whole "dedicate a month to everything" to be "bullshit month".

wait a second ....i have a calender that has this written on june....gay pride month....im sure this calender was printed before Obama became President....mmmm

My goodness.... Don't you understand the difference between "Gay Pride Month" and "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month"? :lol:

of course....forgive me...i should have known there is a difference....:lol:

Look it up if you doubt.... :)

Well, the reason I support gay rights is because they are a catch all for everyone else that doesn't have a telltale difference (like black, hispanic, etc.). I am considered queer myself, and TG's aren't even sexual, they are no different than those who get nose jobs or breat implants, body piercings, etc. but are considered pariahs just like us anti-sexual people, so meh. At least they aren't trying to make everyone sterile like I want to see.

Well damn, we should have an "I have a big nose and can't afford a nose job" month, and an "I have small titties and cant' afford a boob job" month. Maybe we should make that the same month.

Is there cosmetic surgery for little dicks? We could throw that in there too. :lol:

What next?? November is National NAMBLA month?? (watch agna's ears perk up)... June is now polygamy month?? October is now left leaning penis and floppy titty month???

That's cute, Dave. Methinks you're still fretting about the dishonorable discharge for the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" violation, don't you? Somehow, I think you misinterpreted your C.O.'s command to do a "push-up." :eusa_whistle:

Oh well...at least you have the high school track team at the YMCA to aim your binoculars at!

Is there cosmetic surgery for little dicks? We could throw that in there too. :lol:

:doubt: Sadly, there is ...

What next?? November is National NAMBLA month?? (watch agna's ears perk up)... June is now polygamy month?? October is now left leaning penis and floppy titty month???

That's cute, Dave. Methinks you're still fretting about the dishonorable discharge for the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" violation, don't you? Somehow, I think you misinterpreted your C.O.'s command to do a "push-up." :eusa_whistle:

Oh well...at least you have the high school track team at the YMCA to aim your binoculars at!

nice try Aggy....get everyone's attention off this "AGNA IS A PEDOPHILE KICK"....but you are not going to convince us with this Dave is gay bit.....:lol:

Forum List

Back