Gotta have a month for everything

i can give ya that.....5 min every 2 hours...yea lets go....:lol:

Dayum.... You're gonna be in school for the rest of your life....

THATS THE IDEA....:eusa_drool:

Well see, here's the thing.... Showin' up for class doesn't earn you extra. You must be willing to pay attention and participate and do your homework. You can't go onto college and be a professional student unless you pass elementary education.

THATS THE IDEA....:eusa_drool:

Well see, here's the thing.... Showin' up for class doesn't earn you extra. You must be willing to pay attention and participate and do your homework. You can't go onto college and be a professional student unless you pass elementary education.

so i should pack an extra pair of skivvies?....

I think her point was to have you out of the skivvies.
You are a slow learner. :lol:

she WHAT!!!....oh my...:redface:....well if i must....( dont peek)

For sure... Must be spendin' too much time on internet message boards.... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back