Gotta hand it to the right, they sure can pull a fast one.

R

rdean

Shirley Sherrod, we now know that her video was edited, yet it was played on Fox again and again. And when poor Shirley was forced to resign, Fox comes out with a report, just tonight, that Obama threw an "innocent" woman under the bus. Now, Fox says she's innocent. Only now.

Then there's James O’Keefe and Acorn. A single Republican, able to bring down an organization that helped the poor, from spliced together video tapes. Well, he is getting sued. But, "he did it". Now all those poor people are a little more poor.

Then there were Republican leaders privately telling Obama that they would work with him and then publicly, saying they would do everything they could to bring him down (they called it "Waterloo"). And they did. And poor Obama believed them time and time again. I wonder if he believes them now?

There was Iraq. That was because of WMDs, no, because of yellow-cake, no, it was to bring "freedom", no, it was.....

There was the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut. Supposed to bring jobs. And it did. It brought them to China and India and even Mexico.

Then there was April 16th 2008, “Healthcare Decisions Day,” proclaimed by the former Gov. of Alaska, Sarah Palin. In fact, it was such a good idea, that Democrats used the SAME legislation in the Health Care Bill. Only Sarah stopped calling it, "Healthcare Decisions Day", no, instead she called it "death panels" and "kill grandma". Another fast one.

And this unemployment bill? Stripped of everything that would help the economy. Now Republicans say, "Where's the roads being built? Where's the dam's being restored? Where's the bridges being fixed?" Well, they should know. They forced Democrats into removing them from any legislation.

Imagine if Republicans put all the sneakiness into helping the middle class. Into actually rebuilding the country. Into being on the side of regular Americans. Yea, imagine that.

I think rdean was beat up by the school bully and that bully was a republican.

Only six percent of posters will read that entire article.

except he's not wrong about the rightwingnuts setting her up...

yet another reason obama needs to stop giving in to them. it just encourages the loons.

it also proves that i'm dead on about breitbart being a lying hack...

:thup:

I'm sorry. I didn't read the article. I am not among the six percent.

Shirley Sherrod, we now know that her video was edited, yet it was played on Fox again and again. And when poor Shirley was forced to resign, Fox comes out with a report, just tonight, that Obama threw an "innocent" woman under the bus. Now, Fox says she's innocent. Only now.
What video? What report?

Then there's James O’Keefe and Acorn. A single Republican, able to bring down an organization that helped the poor, from spliced together video tapes. Well, he is getting sued. But, "he did it". Now all those poor people are a little more poor.
WTF are you talking about?

Then there were Republican leaders privately telling Obama that they would work with him and then publicly, saying they would do everything they could to bring him down (they called it "Waterloo"). And they did. And poor Obama believed them time and time again. I wonder if he believes them now?
"They" who? Which Republican leaders?

There was Iraq. That was because of WMDs, no, because of yellow-cake, no, it was to bring "freedom", no, it was.....
How many years back are we going to go here?

There was the 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut. Supposed to bring jobs. And it did. It brought them to China and India and even Mexico.
Still looking backwards?

Then there was April 16th 2008, “Healthcare Decisions Day,” proclaimed by the former Gov. of Alaska, Sarah Palin. In fact, it was such a good idea, that Democrats used the SAME legislation in the Health Care Bill. Only Sarah stopped calling it, "Healthcare Decisions Day", no, instead she called it "death panels" and "kill grandma". Another fast one.
Never heard of it..... Link?

And this unemployment bill? Stripped of everything that would help the economy. Now Republicans say, "Where's the roads being built? Where's the dam's being restored? Where's the bridges being fixed?" Well, they should know. They forced Democrats into removing them from any legislation.
Roads, dams, and bridges were supposed to be paid for with the failed Stimulus package, not the 'unemployment bill'.

Imagine if Republicans put all the sneakiness into helping the middle class. Into actually rebuilding the country. Into being on the side of regular Americans. Yea, imagine that.
Imagine if Rdean knew how to build an intelligent OP

Only six percent of posters will read that entire article.

What article?
There's not a link or a quote in the entire pile of shit post.
:eusa_eh:

anyone notice how it is that every lefty IS ALWAYS THE POOR POOR VICTIM.

and of course it not ever their fault, as it's now FOX NEWS, THE RIGHTIES, BLAA BLAA BLAA.

lefties are either constantly OUTRAGED OR THE POOR VICTUM.

all together now.........awwwwwwwww

you can bet they wouldn't be shedding a tear if this had been a Republican.:lol:

LOL, and that last line made me laugh my ass off.

as if the Democrats are saints and arent crooked or sneaky and they sacrifice ALL THEIR hard earned money helping the middle class and rebuilding the country.

oh no, they STEAL it from the working people through force of the Guberment so they can CROW how they really do care more.

Last edited:

Did you say that Shirley Sherrod is...

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

INNOCENT???

Are we talking about the same racist nubian princess Shirley Sherrod?

The same woman who, earlier today, teapartysamurai's cum was flowing freely at the notion that she was a racist black woman?

GORSH!

Except, you have zero evidence that Fox even played the clip until after the Administration forced her to resign over it. In fact, watching Fox will tell you the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkaBr_g5zkM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - July 20, 2010[/ame]

Of course, you will continue to pretend Fox has been attacking her all along. But the fact is, you idiots fired her before anyone knew about the story.

I am SO GLAD I jettisoned my TV.

This propagana machine is not informing you, it is designed to distract and to disinform you.

It is nothing but POLITICAL SHADOWPUPPET theater.

TV's pernicious effects are evidenced by the politics by character assassination posts that we see on this very board every damned day.

Politics is more than a personality cult.

Last edited:

Except, you have zero evidence that Fox even played the clip until after the Administration forced her to resign over it. In fact, watching Fox will tell you the exact opposite of what you are claiming.

YouTube - July 20, 2010[/url

Of course, you will continue to pretend Fox has been attacking her all along. But the fact is, you idiots fired her before anyone knew about the story.

Bill O'Reilly did this story on MONDAY.

Department of Agriculture official Shirley Sherrod was caught on tape saying how difficult it was for her to provide assistance to a white farmer. The Factor's Check: "That is simply unacceptable.

[url=http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action=viewTVShow&showID=2648]Bill O'Reilly: The O'Reilly Factor Flash - Monday, July 19, 2010

When was she fired??

fox news is balanced somewhere between rightwingnut and malitia audiance

More proof that the administration was absolutely right in their assertions that Foxnews is NOT a news organization.

Maybe this incident will compel the administration to man up and knock Fox, and the rest of the rightwing propaganda machine, on its ass.

fox news is balanced somewhere between rightwingnut and malitia audiance

More proof that the administration was absolutely right in their assertions that Foxnews is NOT a news organization.

Maybe this incident will compel the administration to man up and knock Fox, and the rest of the rightwing propaganda machine, on its ass.

well now say it ain't so.
A leftie calling on the President of ALL PEOPLE of the United States to CENSOR what news outlets they can see and not see.

scratch a liberal find a FASCIST.

Forum List

Back