Gotta hand it to the left, they sure can pull a fast one. (JOURNO-LIST)

Interesting responses to an interesting article. I wonder if those who posted partisan pablum read the link? Fact is, it is an international 'coffee house', meaning a place where interested, intelligent and involved people share ideas. Of course that threatens the callous conservatives, "IDEAS, holy shit, only commies have ideas!".
The fact is (or so it seems) the conservative movement is bereft of ideas, not sense they decided tax cuts were the panacea for all ills has the conservative movement even offered an idea.
You don't actually know any real live conservatives, do you?

We all know real live conservatives, and that's the problem. The rabid right which has been intent on injecting poison into what should be a national, civil dialog and who go around pretending to be "conservatives" isn't missed by anyone with half a brain, including real live conservatives who are immediately labeled "rinos."

is soldier boy stalking you? :lol:

We all know real live conservatives, and that's the problem. The rabid right which has been intent on injecting poison into what should be a national, civil dialog and who go around pretending to be "conservatives" isn't missed by anyone with half a brain, including real live conservatives who are immediately labeled "rinos."

is soldier boy stalking you? :lol:
That's "Airman", you ignorant buffoon. :lol:

Good grief, you people have the memory span of gnats.
I remember when dissent used to be patriotic. Do you?

Yes. Every now and then I see a ripped bumper sticker with the words "United We Stand" which were everywhere right after the attacks of 911. But it's reached the point where hate rules the day. American v. American. That won't stand the test of time.

I hope you are not blaming the right for dividing us. 8 Years of unprecedented hate of Bush set this fire. Bush does not get all that blame, the whole time I kept saying Respect the office if not the man. The left took their attacks to all time lows, and now are all like. Hey lets all play nice why all the hate.

for one, they spelt johnathan's name wrongly

Oh, well, that invalidates EVERYTHING on JournoList, doesn't it?

Oh, wait...no, it doesn't. :lol:

journo-list? the image from iowntheworld.com. the one uhuh boy split in fours. the idiots made an image and put it on the web for general sharing. a little different than playing with images here.

what they did was sorta like using an edited video and using it out of context -- sloppiness, a sure sign of wingnut delight with themselves. fuckin' stupid dicks

it's like you guys confuse fat fingering typos with misspellings and other errors

gawd, you're a pathetic bunch

for one, they spelt johnathan's name wrongly

journo-list? the image from iowntheworld.com. the one uhuh boy split in fours. the idiots made an image and put it on the web for general sharing. a little different than playing with images here.

what they did was sorta like using an edited video and using it out of context -- sloppiness, a sure sign of wingnut delight with themselves. fuckin' stupid dicks

it's like you guys confuse fat fingering typos with misspellings and other errors

It's funny the way you keep trying to deflect from the leftists at JL in their attempts to drive the news leftward.

It's funny because you're failing so badly at it. :rofl:

If you think the Dems are popular then you haven't been paying attention to the polls. There's a chance they will lose both the House AND Senate in November. Hey, elections have consequences right?

By the way RINO = Republican In Name Only, meaning they're really just Liberals in Conservative clothing. Get your fags straight.
It's funny the way you keep trying to deflect from the leftists at JL in their attempts to drive the news leftward.
Dante can never defend his positions, only swear and call the poster names. He's sorta like a Truth Matters older brother.

Last edited:
This is a doozy:

Should there be a “gatekeeper” regulating internet bloggers? In the aftermath of the Shirley Sherrod incident, that’s what CNN promoted on July 23.

Anchors Kyra Phillips and John Roberts discussed the “mixed blessing of the internet,” and agreed that there should be a crackdown on anonymous bloggers who disparage others on the internet.
“There’s going to have be a point in time where these people have to be held accountable,” Phillips said. “How about all these bloggers that blog anonymously? They say rotten things about people and they’re actually given credibility, which is crazy. They’re a bunch of cowards, they’re just people seeking attention.”

Phillips demanded to know what Andrew Keen thought needed to be done. Keen, author of “The Cult of the Amateur: How Today's Internet is Killing Our Culture,” who suggested that there needs to be an internet “gatekeeper,” had been interviewed by Roberts and quoted in the segment.

Phillips wanted to go even further, asking if “there’s going to come a point where something’s going to have to be done legally” about anonymous bloggers.

Kyra Phillips Asks if Something Needs to be Done 'Legally' about 'Anonymous Bloggers'

I wonder if CNN feels the Journo-list bloggers and those at the Huff Post should be silenced as well.

Of course the left wing media want the internet restricted - just like they want Fox to be eliminated.

Anyone who doesn't parrot the Big Government Orthodoxy is a heretic who must be destroyed.

You have a chance to rise above. Why don't you take it?

I don't make up shit and send it out hoping it will go viral just to "get" some conservative. Do I call the opposition idiots sometimes? Yup. But what does that have to do with patriotism? Other than that, you might explain what you mean.
The rabid right which has been intent on injecting poison into what should be a national, civil dialog and who go around pretending to be "conservatives" isn't missed by anyone with half a brain, including real live conservatives who are immediately labeled "rinos."
You were saying something about not making up shit...?

How do you conclude that's "made up"?? Real conservatives, like Lindsey Graham, are fiscal conservatives but aren't dumb enough to go around yammering that all social programs should be cut, taxes cut, etc. He knows better, and isn't afraid to say so. For that he's labeled a "rino."

Yes. Every now and then I see a ripped bumper sticker with the words "United We Stand" which were everywhere right after the attacks of 911. But it's reached the point where hate rules the day. American v. American. That won't stand the test of time.

I hope you are not blaming the right for dividing us. 8 Years of unprecedented hate of Bush set this fire. Bush does not get all that blame, the whole time I kept saying Respect the office if not the man. The left took their attacks to all time lows, and now are all like. Hey lets all play nice why all the hate.

So when does it end? As I've said somewhere else (maybe here), if the Republicans win back power, they'd best be careful what they wish for because unless this type of party-first, filibustering, hatred of the minority party ends, we, the people, might just as well forget about voting at all. We can just sit in our respective living rooms and watch the shit fly on C-Span, all while paying their salaries and perks, and blame somebody else on message boards forever. Sorry, but if I wanted to watch backbiting children, I'd visit an unsupervised playground.

THIS COUNTRY CANNOT BE RUN WITHOUT COMPROMISE. Period.

Last edited:
Compromise does not consist of Kabuki Theater aimed at creating a pretense of bipartisan negotiation and then neither listening nor incorporating any of the recommendations provided by the minority party.

Just sayin'.

Frankly, I find it hilarious that the right has so little ammunition that they have to dig out some dead website from the archives.

Just keep telling yourself if it gives you comfort.

Only the 20% of the country that self-identifies as Liberal fall for your type of spin.

The rest of us see the con game the leftwing media played in the 2008 elections.

If you think the Dems are popular then you haven't been paying attention to the polls. There's a chance they will lose both the House AND Senate in November. Hey, elections have consequences right?

By the way RINO = Republican In Name Only, meaning they're really just Liberals in Conservative clothing. Get your fags straight.
Dante can never defend his positions, only swear and call the poster names. He's sorta like a Truth Matters older brother.

:lol: Gee, thanks for the lesson. I obviously know what the RINO moniker means. Duh...

And where did I say the Dems were popular? You've got a serious comprehension problem.

I meant in real life. You don't have a single conservative friend, do you?

I only have one friend/relative who is an uber, rabid rightwinger and that's my brother-in-law. Almost all of my family are either old-school GOP Republicans or now Independents because of the damage the "New Republicans/Liberatarians/Conservatives" have done to American values. They don't believe in a ME FIRST society.

And by the way, I voted for Reagan twice as Governor and once for President (although I campaigned for George H.W. Bush). When I voted for Clinton it was solely because Bush41 continued to campaign on Reaganomics (backtracking on his belief that it was voodoo economics). I was afraid he (Bush) would continue Reagan's strong belief that the military industrial complex was more important than ordinary people.

That's what happens when you have more loyalty to your party than to your country.

Good grief, you people have the memory span of gnats.

what you mean is; conservative/republican/teabagger dissent is PATRIOTIC

liberal/progressive/democrat dissent is TREASON!

right?

I know how you double digit iq'd conservatives think....er...I mean...knee-jerk....

I meant in real life. You don't have a single conservative friend, do you?

I had one once...

I had been doing volunteer work for a hospital volunteer organization for 5 years

the female bully/dictator who was president of the organization decided to give me "help"

so she got a friend of hers to assist me....

I gave him a list of things he could do when I wasn't around.

he did NONE of them.

when I showed up to work I would find him standing around talking to the older ladies
who also volunteered (I was running the place)

he would stand around and commiserate while the ladies complained about me (petty issues)

over a period of time I thouigh we had become friends

then
the bullyfacistnazi president of the organization came around one day and started accusing me of all kinds of crimes that I had NEVER committed!

turns out...this "friend"/conservative/helper was REPORTING to her behind my back.

he blew some things up out of proportion
and he actually made up lies!

accusing me of, among so many other things, mocking the retarded!

which I NEVER did....!
I NEVER would!

well
I was forced out
and he took over

that was my conservative "friend" in action

Compromise does not consist of Kabuki Theater aimed at creating a pretense of bipartisan negotiation and then neither listening nor incorporating any of the recommendations provided by the minority party.

Just sayin'.

cons don't compromise either.

limbaugh; "NEVER compromise!"
"it's a sign of weakness....."

Forum List

Back