Gotta buy me some Kelloggs products

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Kellogg’s Defends Jon Stewart – Tells Catholic League To Snap Crackle Pop Off (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

Catholic League has a cow, liberals start shopping.

One of the sponsors that Donohue has been pressuring is Kellogg’s (aka, the company that puts out a lot of great cereals for when you have the munchies at say…around 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday).

Kellogg’s told Donohue to get over it and quit watching the Daily Show.

“We understand that our customers come from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, lifestyles, and cultures and we respect their individual decisions to choose the television programs that they deem acceptable for themselves and their families. Consumers speak most loudly when they vote with their remote control and change the channel or turn off the TV if a program does not fit their personal criteria.”

Donohue was livid.

In other words, Kellogg’s is telling Christians to shove it. But they made a mistake. We will now send the indefensible picture to their senior management and board, as well as to community leaders, religious and secular, throughout Battle Creek, Michigan. We are also calling for a national boycott of all Kellogg’s cereals. Moreover, I will notify the public via TV, radio and our website about their collapse of decency. This is just for starters. We have the time, money, and the determination to give Kellogg’s some free advertisement.

Hmmm. It might be time for some vitamin fortified sugary goodness.

Donohue represents the Catholic Church in the US but in real terms not the the practicing Catholics. A large majority of Catholic women support contraceptives. Also a arm of the US Catholic Church has bashed Paul Ryan's/GOP budget calling it immoral based on the fact the budget these folks have drawn up punishes the poor and middle class while it rewards the wealthy.

Angry Catholic leaders to protest Paul Ryan's budget at his guest lecture today
Angry Catholic leaders to protest Paul Ryan's budget at his guest lecture today - New York Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Like the Catholic Church, Donohue is out of touch with Catholic members and today's world.

Donohue represents the Catholic Church in the US but in real terms not the the practicing Catholics. A large majority of Catholic women support contraceptives. Also a arm of the US Catholic Church has bashed Paul Ryan's/GOP budget calling it immoral based on the fact the budget these folks have drawn up punishes the poor and middle class while it rewards the wealthy.

Angry Catholic leaders to protest Paul Ryan's budget at his guest lecture today - New York Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Like the Catholic Church, Donohue is out of touch with Catholic members and today's world.

Cardinal Timothy Dolan represents the Catholic Church in the United States. Fuck off lying, idiot.

Cardinal Timothy Dolan represents the Catholic Church in the United States. Fuck off lying, idiot.

what part of "real terms" puzzles you, bitch?

from what i've read,the child molester enabling bernie law pulls the strings on the church in the states.

Cardinal Law reportedly pushed Vatican to investigate Catholic nuns in the United States - The Boston Globe

makes me proud

Oh excuuuuse me. I inadvertently entered Catholic Church, instead of Catholic League!!!!
And thanks for negging me for my mistake! :lol: Now take a Valium and chill you little narcissist.

Last edited:
So we're having a perfectly good discussion on Chex cereal and someone hijacks the thread for a Catholic Church debate. I guess Food Network is a tougher gig than I thought.

Oh excuuuuse me. I inadvertently entered Catholic Church, instead of Catholic League!!!!
And thanks for negging me for my mistake! :lol: Now take a Valium and chill you little narcissist.

Oh, so when you get called on your crap, suddenly it's a mistake? I have a habit of negging those who lie about my faith. Don't like that, don't lie about my Church. The Catholic League represents the Catholic League. It is not the Church, the Church represents Catholics. Not fucking rocket science.

Forum List

Back