Gotta ask a question. Can I, huh? Can I?

Does anyone here use their real faces as avatars? Just wondering.

Shall I put my armor on for asking a silly question? I have my helmeted avatar in my profile thingy, which is different than in the forum. Is that what's supposed to happen? Two separate pic for two separate places..or is it my wonky pc..or worse...me having a "duh" moment?

mine is me

You look like someone I know from another board.
Lovely lady, Barb.
Pleased to meetcha.

You look like someone I know from another board.
Lovely lady, Barb.
Pleased to meetcha.

Nice to meet you, too :)
This is the only place I put my face, though. I think I have one of those "familiar" faces. A lot of people look at me like they know me, and I don't have the first clue who they are.

Last edited:
You have a nice face, Barb. And you have it anon enough to where we can still see you but not really see you. That's the wise way to go on the net.

You have a nice face, Barb. And you have it anon enough to where we can still see you but not really see you. That's the wise way to go on the net.

So, how much do you weigh? I know the real reason people don't use their own picture in their avatars.

Does anyone here use their real faces as avatars? Just wondering.

Shall I put my armor on for asking a silly question? I have my helmeted avatar in my profile thingy, which is different than in the forum. Is that what's supposed to happen? Two separate pic for two separate places..or is it my wonky pc..or worse...me having a "duh" moment?

Some posters put their pics in their profiles, though not as their avatars. I learned through my less-than-pleasant experiences on the conservative underground that posting my pics is not usually a good idea until you REALLY get to know the board.

Forum List

Back