Gotta ask a question. Can I, huh? Can I?

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Does anyone here use their real faces as avatars? Just wondering.

Shall I put my armor on for asking a silly question? I have my helmeted avatar in my profile thingy, which is different than in the forum. Is that what's supposed to happen? Two separate pic for two separate places..or is it my wonky pc..or worse...me having a "duh" moment?

• Banned
Oooh. I think I just got flirted with. Been a long time since that's happened. But I think the cobwebs are firmly ensconced by now. Sorry. Unless I just had another "duh" moment and you really have a helmet on yer upper head and need help banging it on. Pun intended.:lol:

There are some posters here that use pictures of themselves as avatars. There are others who use pics of their kids, and one using a pic of his wife.

I've thought about using a pic of myself, but I've been told I can scare a hungry dog off a bone truck.

Mrs. Rat loves me anyway. And she's not even blind. :lol:

SFC Ollie uses himself frequently. I have posted a pic of myself in the Coffee Shop once. Some folks have pics in their albums on the profile page. If you are going commando, there are a few rules to check out first.

Oooh. I think I just got flirted with. Been a long time since that's happened. But I think the cobwebs are firmly ensconced by now. Sorry. Unless I just had another "duh" moment and you really have a helmet on yer upper head and need help banging it on. Pun intended.:lol:

Use it or lose it, you dont want that thing falling out at a bad time.

I'm using myself in the avatar. I am watching Big Brother and making sure that he is watching me.

I'm Punxsatawny Xotoxi. Most call me xotoxi. Or xo. Or toxi.0. Or douchebag.

I'm currently using my real pic. I'm the one on the left.

The one on the left looks fine to me. My preferred choice when it comes to companionship. No fuss, no muss. Just lots of licks and tail wags. :tongue:

I'm not sure what "going commando" means....but yes, if I did use a current pic of me, it would be sized accordingly.:)

I've thought about using a pic of myself, but I've been told I can scare a hungry dog off a bone truck.

I saw your pic when you gave me the teddy bear. I think you are adorable.

Use it or lose it, you dont want that thing falling out at a bad time.
I lost it a long time ago. Hence the cobwebs. Nothing will fall out, trust me on that.:lol:

A few posters use their kids in their avatars, but I wouldn't recommend it since there are some crazy freak-a-zoids out there in cyberland.

I've used a half pic of me as an avatar, and my 'friends' of the USMB can see my pics in my album. (You can edit it to private for only your friends to see)

Hope this helps and just doesn't confuse you even more!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
A few posters use their kids in their avatars, but I wouldn't recommend it since there are some crazy freak-a-zoids out there in cyberland.

I've used a half pic of me as an avatar, and my 'friends' of the USMB can see my pics in my album. (You can edit it to private for only your friends to see)

Yeah I had a bunch of nude pics of myself in my album, but EZ "deleted" them.:evil:

Was I not supposed to share this pic of you?

gwen-stefani2.jpg

gwen-stefani2.jpg
All those people in my necklace are the people I've banned this past week.

It's like a Troll Trophy!

gwen-stefani2.jpg
All those people in my necklace are the people I've banned this past week.

It's like a Troll Trophy!
Who are the lucky trolls that are resting comfortably in your cleavage?

Forum List

Back