Gothic

43723d51df39331b2aa8844c55eef7a0.jpg

This seems more steampunk than Gothic IMO.
The picture comes from Gothic pinterest but it seems to be a mix of both.
I'm not really commenting where it comes from. The person that set up that Pinterest site is no more an authority than you are. You should use your head.

Just like the folks on this forum that post articles from the mass media and take it at face value for what they say and often get it wrong about politics. . .

THINK.

See the goggles? See that patch in the shape of a gear? See all those latches, straps and buckles? Granted, the top hat is characteristic of both styles, but the other design features?

Steampunk fashion - Wikipedia

This seems more steampunk than Gothic IMO.
The picture comes from Gothic pinterest but it seems to be a mix of both.
I'm not really commenting where it comes from. The person that set up that Pinterest site is no more an authority than you are. You should use your head.

Just like the folks on this forum that post articles from the mass media and take it at face value for what they say and often get it wrong about politics. . .

THINK.

See the goggles? See that patch in the shape of a gear? See all those latches, straps and buckles? Granted, the top hat is characteristic of both styles, but the other design features?

Steampunk fashion - Wikipedia
And then? Pff I use my head what's the problem exactly? it's like you say and it's not the end of the world.
You are satisfied you have proved that you were right and so ?

Forum List

Back