"Gotham" (Fox TV)

thats what Im saying.Looks like nobody around here wants to talk about the show anymore.

I think all of the characters are interesting.

The young girl who will become Cat Woman.
Cobblepot.
All of them.
I like the way the plot is moving along.

Cobblepot.
All of them.
its one of the best done Comic related shows that has been on....

Of the shows on now based on comics, I'd rank them like this :

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

I gave up on The Strain and Agent Carter after a few episodes. Arrow and Flash annoy me too often, I find myself thinking I might be better off not watching them. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has gotten better, although it's still not great. Gotham and Constantine are both quality network shows. Daredevil was quite good. The Walking Dead is probably the best show on TV right now.

Cobblepot.
All of them.

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

I gave up on The Strain and Agent Carter after a few episodes. Arrow and Flash annoy me too often, I find myself thinking I might be better off not watching them. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has gotten better, although it's still not great. Gotham and Constantine are both quality network shows. Daredevil was quite good. The Walking Dead is probably the best show on TV right now.
what annoys you about arrow and the flash?.....what i dont like right now is how they are portraying the atom.....if they dont have him shrinking soon and getting rid of that pathetic costume i may not watch either.....

Cobblepot.
All of them.

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

what annoys you about arrow and the flash?.....what i dont like right now is how they are portraying the atom.....if they dont have him shrinking soon and getting rid of that pathetic costume i may not watch either.....

Lots of things annoy me about those shows. Primarily it's the poor writing. That is worse with The Flash, but occurs commonly in both shows. With The Flash, in almost every dangerous situation, he could easily escape or prevent whatever is happening simply by using his speed, but the writers continuously have him stop using that speed for dramatic effect, despite how ridiculous it is. With Arrow, there's the people learning to be martial arts masters in almost no time, people using guns always being incredibly terrible shots, etc. Both shows also go too heavily on the CW-style drama.

Cobblepot.
All of them.

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

Lots of things annoy me about those shows. Primarily it's the poor writing. That is worse with The Flash, but occurs commonly in both shows. With The Flash, in almost every dangerous situation, he could easily escape or prevent whatever is happening simply by using his speed, but the writers continuously have him stop using that speed for dramatic effect, despite how ridiculous it is. With Arrow, there's the people learning to be martial arts masters in almost no time, people using guns always being incredibly terrible shots, etc. Both shows also go too heavily on the CW-style drama.
i blame that on writers who are not comic fans....Greg Berlanti the show runner of both shows is not as comic book savvy as he thinks he is....just by the way he has fucked up the Atom shows that.....and why not the Green Arrow,instead of just Arrow?.... i mean thats who the guy is supposed to be....

Cobblepot.
All of them.

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

i blame that on writers who are not comic fans....Greg Berlanti the show runner of both shows is not as comic book savvy as he thinks he is....just by the way he has fucked up the Atom shows that.....and why not the Green Arrow,instead of just Arrow?.... i mean thats who the guy is supposed to be....

Actually, I'm fine with that part of it. I don't like Green Arrow all that much. Just getting rid of the hat is a huge improvement! :lol:

Not being comic fans might have something to do with it, but really, I think it's more to do with being on the CW. That network looks for a certain feel to their shows which doesn't seem to lend itself to exceptional writing. They are more concerned with pretty young actors and angst. :p

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

Actually, I'm fine with that part of it. I don't like Green Arrow all that much. Just getting rid of the hat is a huge improvement! :lol:

Not being comic fans might have something to do with it, but really, I think it's more to do with being on the CW. That network looks for a certain feel to their shows which doesn't seem to lend itself to exceptional writing. They are more concerned with pretty young actors and angst. :p
i agree with what you said about the CW,but right now they are the no.1 network doing comics....maybe Netflix will change how the CW looks at things....and if the guy is supposed to be the Green Arrow....thats what he should be called...i agree about that dumbass hat ....never understood how it stayed on his head.....

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

i agree with what you said about the CW,but right now they are the no.1 network doing comics....maybe Netflix will change how the CW looks at things....and if the guy is supposed to be the Green Arrow....thats what he should be called...i agree about that dumbass hat ....never understood how it stayed on his head.....

Actually, I think that CW keeps shows on the air with far lower ratings than the major networks. I don't think Arrow or Flash would have gotten extensions if they were on NBC, CBS, ABC or Fox. CW has a lower viewership so is willing to accept fewer viewers.

I think The Walking Dead is far, far better than anything that's ever been on CW. If I had to choose between watching Walking Dead or watching Arrow, Flash, and whatever the spinoff from those shows is going to be, I'd go with TWD. So for me, AMC is currently the best network doing comics. Netflix did a great job with Daredevil and have more Marvel shows in the works, so I'd put them at 2. :)

I think that many got turned off when they started showing old reruns and said it was new shows for the 2nd season.

I liked the 1st season but stopped watching the 2nd season because of that.

Actually, I think that CW keeps shows on the air with far lower ratings than the major networks. I don't think Arrow or Flash would have gotten extensions if they were on NBC, CBS, ABC or Fox. CW has a lower viewership so is willing to accept fewer viewers.

I think The Walking Dead is far, far better than anything that's ever been on CW. If I had to choose between watching Walking Dead or watching Arrow, Flash, and whatever the spinoff from those shows is going to be, I'd go with TWD. So for me, AMC is currently the best network doing comics. Netflix did a great job with Daredevil and have more Marvel shows in the works, so I'd put them at 2. :)
how can AMC be the no 1 network with only 1 show?....CW has 2 with i believe 2 more on the way....Netflix has one with a couple more on the way....AMC? 1 with how many coming up?....none that i can see.......

thats what Im saying.Looks like nobody around here wants to talk about the show anymore.
start talking....i think it was a pleasant surprise,i initially thought this show would suck....im glad i was wrong,i like it.....the guy who plays Cobblepot is great....
I knew from seeing the very first episode it was going to be awesome.I love the skyviews of Gotham.that so much makes the show.

Cobblepot.
All of them.

Indeed.I think the reason we havent seen Mad Hatter yet and some of the others is because they dont want to rush things.You dont want to introduce ALL the bay guys in the same season.

What I dont understand is why Cobblepot-the future Penguin is getting all the attention.Why he is the one that gets all the special paid attention over the other featured villians.:confused:

I assume you used to watch Smallville? I feel good that this show wont get ruined like that show was eventually.

It was good the first couple years but after that,it lost its juice.That show got stupid after the first couple of seasons when they brought in Lois Lane. WTF?:wtf:

He never met Lois in Smallville for god sakes!!!!!! I tolerated it when they brought her in and kept watching it but the final nail in the coffin where i could not tolerate it anymore was after they killed off Jonathan Kent.

I had no problem with them killing him off.That wasnt the issue with me.What was the issue for me was they killed him off too soon.

I stopped watching it after the fourth season when they killed him off that year.He was a big part of the reason why that show was so great.

I was glad when that show FINALLY went off the air.It stayed on far too long.They should never have kept it on after the fifth season and certainly not for 10 seasons.:mad:

They did the same thing with that show that the did with beverly hills 90210. They had the parents leave the show way too early.that was part of the downfall of the show.same with smallville.

The other thing i hated about smallviile was so many people finding out his identity.Pete should have been the ONLY one to have found out.nobody else after that.When they had Chloe find out,it got beyond stupid.you just knew at that point eventually Lana was going to find out also.

same as 90210,a show that stayed on far too long than it should have.:mad:

Cobblepot.
All of them.

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

There's a Daredevil show on? seriously? when,what channel?

Also I been hearing about The Flash being a tv show and all but when is that on,I never heard about that airing or anything?

Cobblepot.
All of them.

Indeed.I think the reason we havent seen Mad Hatter yet and some of the others is because they dont want to rush things.You dont want to introduce ALL the bay guys in the same season.

What I dont understand is why Cobblepot-the future Penguin is getting all the attention.Why he is the one that gets all the special paid attention over the other featured villians.:confused:

I assume you used to watch Smallville? I feel good that this show wont get ruined like that show was eventually.

It was good the first couple years but after that,it lost its juice.That show got stupid after the first couple of seasons when they brought in Lois Lane. WTF?:wtf:

He never met Lois in Smallville for god sakes!!!!!! I tolerated it when they brought her in and kept watching it but the final nail in the coffin where i could not tolerate it anymore was after they killed off Jonathan Kent.

I had no problem with them killing him off.That wasnt the issue with me.What was the issue for me was they killed him off too soon.

I stopped watching it after the fourth season when they killed him off that year.He was a big part of the reason why that show was so great.

I was glad when that show FINALLY went off the air.It stayed on far too long.They should never have kept it on after the fifth season and certainly not for 10 seasons.:mad:

They did the same thing with that show that the did with beverly hills 90210. They had the parents leave the show way too early.that was part of the downfall of the show.same with smallville.

The other thing i hated about smallviile was so many people finding out his identity.Pete should have been the ONLY one to have found out.nobody else after that.When they had Chloe find out,it got beyond stupid.you just knew at that point eventually Lana was going to find out also.

same as 90210,a show that stayed on far too long than it should have.:mad:
Smallville painted themselves into a corner....once again Greg Berlanti showing how little he knows about comics....they made Clark look like a kryptonian retard ....every other Kryptonian could immediately fly except Clark....that show had a lot of holes in it....

Cobblepot.
All of them.

The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Constantine/Gotham (tie)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter
The Strain

There's a Daredevil show on? seriously? when,what channel?

Also I been hearing about The Flash being a tv show and all but when is that on,I never heard about that airing or anything?
Daredevil just started on Netflix.....and the Flash is finishing up his 1st season on the CW....and Arrow is finishing up season 2 also on the CW.....and Agents of Shield are on ABC....

Forum List

Back